Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
After reading this article that a new serial is replacing karol bagh, it shocked me. I hope I have misunderstood the article...pls someone clarify.

Binny Sharma, one of the 4 finalists of Dance India Dance Season 2, from Geeta Kapoor's gang has bagged the lead role in the upcoming serial in Zee TV "Sanjog Se Bani Sangini". She was considered as the sweet, beautiful lady with a very cute smile always in her face. Although she was not able to make it to the top 3 of Dance India Dance Season 2, she can be considered as successful as she has bagged a lead role in TV serial within 6 months.

The show is set to be aired on August 16th at 10:00 PM on Zee TV by replacing 12/24 Karol Bagh. The story is about an odd and different Love Story based on the hit movie Devdas.

The story is about the character of Rudra which is played by Iqbal khan, This character is based on the character of Devdas who falls for Pihu (Aditi Gupta). The second female lead is Gauri ( Binny Sharma), the character based on Chandramukhi who enters his life at a later stage. Aruna Irani is also part of this serial she would be essaying the role of grandmother of Rudra (Iqbal Khan) . Sudha Chandran is acting as grandmother of Gauri (Binny Sharma).

It would be interesting to watch if the serial is able to generate the same interest among the viewers as the movie Devdas. Wishing good Luck to Binny and looking forward to watch her performance on screen

Source: http://timepassguide.com/blog/?p=870

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sayhi2nimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
s my dear u have definitely misunderstood the article...its true that the new show will be replaced by KB but KB has been alloted a new slot timing that is 7pm.
ramas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
topic is closed since you are helped.
KB Dev Team