kanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
The Village Photo Gallery
Thrilling. Unpredictable. With you-never-saw-it-coming-kick-in-the-pants endings. In other words, M Night Shyamalan's films. His latest movie, The Village, is no different. American critics claim Night's previous films -- The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable and Signs -- have been much better. Despite the critics, The Village is a hit in the US. The Adrien Brody-Joaquin Phoenix-William Hurt-Sigourney Weaver-Bryce Dallas Howard starrer opens in India on September 17. rediff.com presents a compelling guide to The Village.
In M Night Shyamalan on The VillageIs Shyamalan a copycat?Shyamalan scores another winner!Shyamalan's new film is muddledThe Village Photo Gallery

Design: Uday Kuckian

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanchi thumbnail
i am really looking forward to see this movie.Adrien Brody... WOW!!!!!He is HOT...........😉
armaan_luver thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Don't waste your time and money. The supposed 'twist' is HORRID!!!! I was laughing when it happened. they ruined the movie. the first half is well done... esp the sound effects but the end is quite stupid.

*Anjali* thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yeah, i agree with you armaan_luver. The movie had a big hype here in the U.S. and it was #1, but then it fell in the rankings due to "word of mouth" (in a negative sense). Still I think M. Night is quite talented and I hope he directs films of the same caliber as the Sixth Sense.
kanchi thumbnail
oh yeah. then i am not gonna watch if its tht bad.
armaan_luver thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

he is very talented.... but he should give up on 'twists'!

*Anjali* thumbnail
yeah and he should use his talent on other genres too. Too much Alfred Hitchcock in my opinion.
kanchi thumbnail
who is talented???If u are talking about Adrien then yes he is.I reallyliked him in Harrison Flower(i guess its the name)
*Anjali* thumbnail
Yes, Adrien is talented, but I meant M. Night Shymalan. He's super talented as a director, but if you notice he only concentrates on one genre of films. I think it limits him as a director.