Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gopalbhai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Divya_kaldivya

Raja is a superstar in the making.. hez got a personality if his own and his voice is also different..

Yes, Raja Hasan has a different kind of voice. Distinct voices almost always succeed. I had been his fan when he was in Saregamapa.
Anamika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lil champs and Aneek Dhar in Suriname:
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
everyone has diffrent view. I love has Raja Hassan. His voice is amazing <33
Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Another topic about comparing Raja Hasan to Aneek Dhar and in this case to also debojit and Vinit.
Each singer has their own fan base, one can not impose their taste of music on others. To each their own!
About you asking if Raja is the singing super star? Well for me - YES he is .
I don't need to justify why Raja Hasan is a good singer, I think MD like A R Rehman, Vishal Shekhar and few others appreciate Raja Hasan's voice like myself.
Controversial topic I must say!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Raja has different type voice...He has proven himself to many...I personally loved his singing...Why compare ?
I agree with Zee ^^^ this defo is a controversial topic...Pls do not bring Debo, Vineet or Aneek....No reason to bring anyone's name...
I am happy Raja's name is mentioned..God bless..
off-beat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The superstar label is passed on to the person who has reached the masses mind impressively. And raja has certainly tread the way into people's heart...hence he is eligible for that title. Technically others might have been better but failed to touch the popularity base .

Anamika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Raja has different type voice...He has proven himself to many...I personally loved his singing...Why compare ?

I agree with Zee ^^^ this defo is a controversial topic...Pls do not bring Debo, Vineet or Aneek....No reason to bring anyone's name...
I am happy Raja's name is mentioned..God bless..

All are from the same show Saregamapa winners or runners up so their name is brought in.
ZEE gives too much importance or I will say favour Raja Hasan.
Purrrfect thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika21

All are from the same show Saregamapa winners or runners up so their name is brought in.

Because you are not a fan of Raja Hasan, u don't enjoy any recognition given to him. Raja has sung with some big music directors, and Zee takes pride that they found this singer. Having said that, I will not put any other singers down, as I said in my earlier post that one can not impose their ideas of who is better and who is not. You have obviously made it clear in more than one post that you don't like Raja's voice, so now pls move forward..
One thing I got to say that no one will put their money on a singer just to FAVOUR them!!
Edited by Awww - 14 years ago
Purrrfect thumbnail
Oh and did I already mention yet that this topic is controversial? 😉
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anamika21

Raja might not be your favorite so u making this assumption...My fav has been Nihira, Hemu, Amanat, Raja but do u see me comparing? NO...Everyone has their fate written...Each has their on piece of pie cut out by god...So leave to destiny dear...Enjoy!! 😃