DOTW : Predict happenings in the next episodes !

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sahil5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think it is a policy of some 1 in society only she is nt real ghost now they will call a baba also vry funny lol............🤣
Sahil5 thumbnail
there is some 1 who want to make fear to  member of society only there is  not bhoot
binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u have given good idea ishan... it could be women of society... just to scare the guys.... lets see whats gonna happen..... but i m loving this bhoot track..... nd for the first time they scared bapuji too.... 😆 ye women hi hongi sab mardo ki hekdi nikal ne ke liye 🤪
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I also think it's the ladies, but at first sight the ghost resembled Babita maybe it is her sister or someone trying to scare them. Let's see what happens but after a long time TMKOC is fun to watch again..
Sahil5 thumbnail
now they will call a baba like something to rid away from bhootni lol................ what a funny episodes 🤣
diyafah thumbnail
This bhoot track is tooo funny and scary!! the bhootni is doing a wonderful job! hahahaha

But I think its a prank played by someone in the society to awaken people on the issue of 'superstitious'..but then again..it would be bizarre if someone from the society has done that..because they realllllly made EVERYONE scared! And calling Ghosts as superstitious is even more weird; because nobody knows if Ghosts exist or not..there isn't any absolute answer for it.

I hope she's a new member of the society and she's just to make her dhmakedar entry! But also I would love it; if the makers bring another twist to this bhootni story! 😆😆 hahaha
Quantico thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree this must be prank played by someone from the society. I thin they will drag this episode for one more week. ....then independance celebration and rakhi track ....

festival season is here.
XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Edited by XOXOgossipgirl - 13 years ago
blahblahs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think that this a whole gang of thiefs and the bhootni is part of the gang...u guys remember when the electricity guy came and said that one of the meters was on...i bet that the gang is living in that old flat where someone used to live and the meter was not broken...also, they're probably hiding stolen goods there and all...besides, i thikn that they're scaring the society members b/c. they want to go out and do chori at night...as for the bhootni flying in the sky in thursday's episode, i bet it was a computer projection or something like that by the gang members...