ArSh OS... plz like it..:D:D:D

arsh444 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
love you forever....:):):)

She was waiting for him at the dining table… she had prepared all his favorite dishes... she thought... "its time to celebrate Armaan"… she looked at her watch and frowned it was already 9.30.. she was awaiting him so badly.. She wanted to give out the good news desperately… he had said he'd be back by 6… "uufff" she thought… "being a doctor can be annoying sometimes" and she sighed and waited…

At last at 12.15 the door bell rang… her face lit up with a smile… she ran towards the door.. she opened it.. but saw her Armaan.. Troubled and worried.. The smile on her face disappeared.. with a worried look upon her face she said " armaan, whats the matter? Why are you looking soo upset?".. Saying this she took the brief case from him hands and closed the door behind him… she took him to the sofa and made him sit-down.. She kept the case aside and sat next to him.. One hand around his shoulders.. she said "armaan?, tell me.. kya hua?".. she sensed the trouble.. she took her other hand and cupped his cheek.. "look at me armaan, kya hua?tell me..please?!"… armaan turned away… "woh shilpa… ridhimma aur sid ke beech kuch problem chal rahi hai.. woh ridhimma bahut upset thi aaj.. mein usi ke pass tha"… shilpa not knowing what to say replies "ohhh… tis ok armaan, fights pati-patni ke beech hona normal baat hai"… armaan annoyingly replies "tum nahi samjoghi"..shilpa replies " then make me understand armaan.. tell me properly.. kya hua"… armaan says " shilpa, its difficult for me to see ridhimma in that state.. I cannot bear it.. I hate it when she is upset"…and he keeps on going.. Forgetting that shilpa is now his wife…excluding the fact she is her best friend first…. Each word he spoke was nothing but a spear through her heart.. Shilpa quietly took in everything he poured out…after he was done.. shilpa finally spoke soothing his back "armaan everything will be fine ok… u don't worry.. go freshen up now.. I'll get dinner set"..

Armaan gets up from the sofa… "no shilpa, I already ate with ridhimma.. u know she wasn't eating anything.. I had to force her" and he climbs up the stairs and disappears into the bedroom.. Leaving shilpa alone downstairs with moist eyes…

She goes at the dining table.. shilpa takes the two dinner plates and puts them back on the rack.. she takes away all that she had prepared and puts it all in the fridge… she was confused she dint know whether to be happy that her sister ridhimma (about whom no-one yet knew) had someone's shoulder to cry upon.. or be sad that those shoulders were her husbands…

She goes in the bedroom and finds armaan already in bed.. she quietly switches the light off and goes on the bed next to armaan.. (armaan facing the ceiling).. shilpa puts her arm in his and goes on his pillow.. she kisses him on his shoulder… armaan doesn't react.. she goes to his ear and whispers "I love you armaan..".. armaan nods… learning that armaan was awake and reacted in this manner, a bit taken aback shilpa pulls her arm away and turns the other way…

The next few days were horrible.. armaan and shilpa hardly used to communicate.. if there were any talks.. they would be either professional or one sided conversations by shilpa.. armaan used to have his breakfast, luch and dinner with ridhimma.. he had completely forgotten about shilpa… shilpa felt very ignored and unwanted.. but she also knew what her husband was going through and thought to remain strong..

One day at the hospital.. shilpa and sid were assigned duties together at the children's ward... shilpa while attending her patient starts feeling giddy… this was noticed by sid who comes up to her help there and then..

Sid inquires, "Dr. shilpa… shilpa…(he holds her) are you ok?" shilpa regaining her consciousness replies " yes sid.. m fine" sid answers to that "are you sure? U Look so pale these days?! Is everything ok?".. shilpa sitting on the bed and sipping water offered by sid says "yes sid.. im ok now…thanks".. sid unsatisfied questions "you are looking too pale shilpa.. this is not you.. why are you sooo quite these days.. is everything really ok? Would you like to share anything?".. to which shilap replies.. "yes sid.. everythings fine.. I think we should get back to our duties" and gives him a weak smile… sid understands that shilpa wouldn't give out anything and both resume their duties…

Shilpa was attending to one of the children when a tear rolls down her cheek..
The kid asks, "didi..aap roh rahi ho?" shilpa answers "kaun?main?kahan?nahi toh"… jus then she gets a page and she had to go to the path lab...

In the canteen…
Armaan and ridhimma were sitting at one table.. and JP and sid at another…
Sid asks JP whether he had seen shilpa.. he says no.. sid calls out to armaan, " armaan, is everything ok?i mean.. shilpa is not keeping well these days or something?" armaan not knowing what to answer mumbles.. just then ridhimma holds his hands.. "armaan, lets go.. I want to go home"… armaan nods to her and they leave…

On the other hand.. in the fire escape…
After finishing her work in the path lab.. shilpa runs to the fire escape.. she sits on the last step and tries her level best to control her emotions.. "armaan ko pata tha.. I wasn't keeping well and that's why I had an appointment with my friend at criticare hospital.. he dint even bother to ask me about it.. God help me.. I really don't know how to react to this.. He hasn't been speaking with me properly for the past 15 days.. I don't know whether to be a supportive wife and just be there for armaan,..which im completely trying to do.. But armaan wont let me.. or be a good mother and eat my meals.. but armaan's this behavior towards me wont let me. Please god let everything be ok.. Please god"

In the corridor when armaan and ridhimma were leaving they come across doctor kirti.. "dr.armaan.. woh dr. shilpa has left.. she requested me to inform you just incase you might inquire about her.. so I thought why not tell you.. Anyways I hope everything is ok.. she is looking really frail and tired these days.. not her usual self" armaan nods.. ridhimma to armaan "chale?"… and they both leave…

Armaan stops the car outside ridhimma's house. She gets out of the car and turns around.. " kya hua armaan? Aaj ghar nahi aoge?i need you armaan.. please come"… armaan nods and walks along with her..

Shilpa as usual was waiting for armaan at the dinner table.. she was certain like always she would have to put all the food back in the fridge and the plates back on the rack.. untouched… with this she leaves a heavy sigh and walks up to the their bedroom and cries her eyes out.

The clock struck 1.30 and armaan was tucking ridhimma in bed.. she asked him to wait.. but armaan refused…he said "its too late ridhimma, I have t o get back home"..

He gets into his car..hits his hands on the steering wheel and recalls whatever sid and kirti said to him today and speeds his way to his home…
He enters in and finds nobody.. he then goes up to his room and finds shilpa already sleeping.. she had certainly grown thin he makes up his mind.. and looks pale no doubt.. he goes to her and kisses her forehead.. shilpa wriggles…

He goes into the shower.. after 10 minutes he comes comes out with his shorts.. he was keeping his watch in place when he sees an envelope in the dustbin.. he picks it up.. what makes him pick up the envelope was the words 'criticare' printed on it.. he opens it.. Reads.. And was unable to control his tears…

He walks up to shilpa and sits next to her. He dint know whether to be happy that he was going to be a father.. or sad.. that he had already made a bad impression about him on his child.. he bens and notices shilpa's tear stained cheeks.. His tear falls on shilpa's eyes.. who immediately wakes up…

"armaan" she says.. and shocked to see him in this state. Hugs him tightly.. armaan doesn't respond to her hug.. taking that in she asks.." armaan. Is everything ok? Ridhimma is ok? Did the fight between her and sid worsen? Did sid say anything to you? Did ridhimma say anything to you? Was ridhimma crying bitterly today?" and she goes on and on.. listening to her questions.. armaan hugs shilpa tightly.. and just cries bitterly on her shoulder.. "armaan" she says.. "tell me.. im there for you always"..

listening to this.. guilt consumes armaan totally. He breaks away from the hugs and goes out to the balcony.. he slides down across the wall.. and cries.. shilpa a little shocked goes running to him.. "oye my pudding.. kya hua??? aise kyun roh rahe ho? You wont tell me na?" armaan stands up and goes closer to the railing.. he turns around and opens his arms wide open for shilpa to come to his armaan… shilpa understands his gesture.. which meant "complete me my boo".. she runs into his arms… "armaan.. I missed you" she cries.. armaan keeps crying.. " I love you shilpa"… shilpa cries but then realizes armaan has to stop crying now.. she looks up to him.. goes on her toes and sucks in the tears from his cheeks… "hmmm… salty hai.. lekin chalega…"… armaan smiles… " im sorry shilpa.. I love you.." he carries her and takes her to bed….
They both cuddle and sleep…
Next day at the hospital seemed much much better.. everything seemed fine…

They return home together that evening.. as soon as they enter armaan closes shilpa's eyes with his hand.. "armaan..kya?.. she asks.. armaan.."shhhhhhh"..
He leads her to the room opposite theiers.. he opens the door and then shilpa's eyes..

Shilpa was amazed to see the room was fully decorated… pink and blue… there were rattles and all toys.. there were also soft toys.. and soft toys.. and lots more soft toys… shilpa enters the room.. she also finds baby clothes and cute booties and baby caps…

overwhelmed.. shilpa gets teary eyed.. she looks at armman who was awaiting her reaction.. looks at her and again spreads his arms.. she runs into his arms.. and starts crying.. "m sorry shilpa I wasn't there for you when you needed me.. I promise it wont happen ever again.. I love you lots baby…".. shilpa smiles.. she goes down to the hall.. and comes back up with her hand bag.. she opens it and removes a small teddy with a thank you heart on it and gives it to armaan… "thank you armaan, for everything.. for coming back to me.. ooh how I missed being loved by you.. you mean everything to me… I cannot live without you…" she looks around "I knew my armaan wouldn't let me down"… armaan smiles and takes her into a hug… "waise shilpa, do I look like a girl to you? no na? … toh phir yeh teddy kuyn?"… shilpa giggles.. "ek thir se do nishaan.. i conveyed my message to you of saying thank you.. and I got another small little addition to my soft toy collection"..

"acha toh yeh baat hai".. and he chases shilpa in the newly decorated room.. they fall on the bed.. "im sorry baby".. "bas bas.. how many times wiil you apologise now?" "I wasn't saying sorry to you..." shilpa looks at him puzzled.. armaan bends down to shilpa's tummy… " was saying sorry to my baby.. please forgive your daddy hun, I love you sssoooo much…".. shilpa smiles.. " and I love your mama toooo…. Sooooo much" he straightens himself.. " im sorry shilpa.." shilpa replies.. "kya ya armaan…your so useless… why are you making sucha bad use of your mouth.. put it to some good use know…" armaan looks at her quizzically "matlab?"… shilpa replies.."matlab" pulls armaan closer and whispers..."kiss me"…

And they share a long passionate kiss…😳 😳

Edited by glyn_dva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ridhima_017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
just love it
awesome
outstanding
niki4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
great OS
really... i wish it was a FF =(
but oh well =))
** L.U.S.H ** thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it write more and some advice if u name ur one shot in the title it may encourage more ppl to read this fab story :)
Theking21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved it, i loved it, i loved it. It was awesome. Do write some more plz.
shinseen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
thats a very very very nice ONE SHORT
you do a good one I like it so much
love you tc
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
simply awesome
loved it
janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome ...if it really happen in DMG i would be the first one to slap Armaan .Ridhima 😡 still she need him nd wanna create a mess in his life.She is not even worth of his care ...

ritu
Suvarna.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it .... I guess Riddhima will remain this selfish always. And Shilpa will be the one who will understand and support Armaan. Armaan being himself will never be able to see Riddhima sad and in process ignore Shilpa, though he knows in mind he is doing wrong, his heart will always rule him :(
Mrs.Hulk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It's awesome dear👍🏼