Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: docnuss

It is an emotional turmoil because everytime SR take a step into the future , bidding past a happy goodbye , something happens that forces them to look back. Riddhima is upset because the party has been replicated and that too at a time when Riddz is happily married and settled with Sid and Armaan is on the verge of moving on. It is natural. Everybody gets upset when skeletons fall out of cupboards.

🤗yea u rite.....i read ur take on pg 8 n now feeling bit better......bt still i want dis past to nt to cum in btw dem wit bitternes n its only possible if armaan moves on.......bt i jstttt wonder if sumhow dats nt happen den wud RIDDHIMA always feel guilty......n wil cont ignore hr present wenever her past came infront of her.......😕
P.S.i personally don think RIDDHIMA hs done anything wrong den y is she feeling guilty........😳

Baby , Riddhima is feeling guilty because Armaan is in a bad shape and she can do nothing to help him. .....Wouldn't it be strange if SR are singing Yashraj ke gaane and Armaan is singing Devdas ke gaane?😆
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Baby , Riddhima is feeling guilty because Armaan is in a bad shape and she can do nothing to help him. .....Wouldn't it be strange if SR are singing Yashraj ke gaane and Armaan is singing Devdas ke gaane?😆

lolx yea ofc dey cant.....n yea i kno dy both think armaan as dere frnd......n so both wil b upset seeing him in bad shape.....😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Infact , tomorrow , nobody should be able to say that SR did nothing to ease Armaan's pain. 😍
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Infact , tomorrow , nobody should be able to say that SR did nothing to ease Armaan's pain. 😍

😍yea dey can do dat.....actually only dey can do dat.....dey r experiancd......n dy kno da rite path towards HAPPINESS.....
-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree wid u pocou as evryone is calling u that.. =p
I dont really think that its a biG deal if u take ur friend's help.. if it would have been JP, JIggy nd others.. it wouldnt have been such a problem.. but SHILPA look likes a criminall..

There is no harm in taking advices from friend(s)..
431923 thumbnail
thank u sooooooooooooofor this post......it was really needed

coz even some SRians were bashing sid

thnx poco.....u r a life saver

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvarti

thank u sooooooooooooofor this post......it was really needed

coz even some SRians were bashing sid

thnx poco.....u r a life saver

🤗

Word Count: 0

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I dont think Sid did anything wrong.. We all are incomplte without friends and ask for advice every single moment..So whats wrong if Sid di the same.. And the fact is that nor Sid nor Shilpa knew that Riddhima had already been through it once and it wasnt new for her..So where were Sid n Shilpa wrong..C'mon they are not antaryami tht they will come to know..Well forgot to add Nitz a nice post...
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you everyone for replying and as always , your views and insights are enriching. At least in Friday's episode , I won't be blaming SR or ArShi for anything. It was just a sad sad turn of events.

As for Armaan, well, as Sid told Riddz that Sid accepted Riddhima with her past , with Armaan , it is evident and acceptable that Armaan will always be the most beautiful memory of Riddhima's life and she will always want to remember Armaan and herself as a beautiful phase that happened and then ended on a favorable note. That is what she has been telling Armaan -

" Tumhe apni zindagi aage badhaani hogi."

Unless Armaan finds an anchor in life and gets out of his self-destructive purgatory , how can SR be happy? Riddhima will feel guilty that because of her Armaan is in this state and Sid too will feel the same.

One must not forget , the SR story sprung from Armaan. Armaan created Siddhima ... so if the root is unhappy , how do you expect the tree to blossom?

As for whom Riddz loves. Well, Riddz will always love Armaan in her own special way because he was that special someone on her life - but she will love him as a girl that she WAS. There will always be affection and warmth.... but when it comes to whom she loves as a woman and with whom she sees her life , it's her husband Siddhanth Modi.

The answer to Riddz' mystery and the questions of all fans lies in that one line that Riddz had told Sid.

" Armaan ne mujhe pyaar karna sikhaaya lekin tumne mujhe pyaar ka matlab samjhaaya."

Not that I expect anyone to understand. Rose was right.... A woman's heart is deep like an ocean.

Beautifully said😳
And this is what Ridz is today, a woman - a wife - and this is what she is to the world and thats her identity and its where she wants to be and with her husband, standing by him, SR standing by each other
And that line she told Sid - is a one time line you say to a person, it means more then a thousand ILU's
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤗 🤗
you rock girl!!!!!
love❤️ ❤️
mayuri ❤️ ❤️