Indresh Malik of Karol Bagh meets Big B - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Indresh Malik of Karol Bagh meets Big B
Buzz up!

Actor Indresh Malik, who plays Rajeev Bhalla in 12/24 Karol Bagh aired on Zee TV recently shared a screen-space with superstar of the millennium Amitabh Bachchan.

Indresh is still on cloud nine ever since he shot with Amitabh Bacchan for a promo of Kaun Banega Crorepati in Mumbai. He was astonished when humble Amitabh came up to him while he was getting his make-up done and introduced himself.

It was obvious that like any other Bachchan fan Indresh was too was smitten by Amitabh and can't stop praising him, "I was embarrassed to see such a big star coming to me and introducing himself. It was surprising for me that he knew my show Karol Bagh. He was visibly happy when I told him that I belong to the same Karorerimal College where he completed his studies in Delhi. He is the most modest man I have ever met.

"Coincidentally there were few fans who wanted Amitabh Bachchan's autograph and pictures recognised me due to my show Karol Bagh. Later they asked me too for snaps and autograph. It was such a gratifying feeling that I still can't get over it. It is a day that I will always cherish it for whole my life. I play a common man in the promo; who makes fun of Mr. Bachchan who asks questions," he says.

Malik says that he feels fortunate to be called from Delhi, as Mumbai has several actors already. "I am thankful to producer Sudhir and Seema Sharma for casting me in 12/24
Karol Bagh, " he concludes

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Indresh-of-Karol-Bagh-meets-Big-B&xfile=2010/July/News_20100730_63

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sayhi2nimi thumbnail
thanks for the article niveditha
ramas thumbnail
Thanks abi great he is asked to advertise AB's show. This is great. an angry man of yersteryear with bad man of KB.😆
paarul thumbnail
even amitabh sir know about our show karol bagh.thanks for the article
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U for the article
-Shankar- thumbnail

Wow! Amitabh aka My Idol 😆 knows about KB! Thanks a lot. Indresh deserves it for all his hard work.

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thks Nivedhita for always posting these wonderful articles here...wow AB knows about KB and 😆RB pls. come back in KB RB
rama6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the article...

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for article, his luck