Mishlae thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
If I remeber correctly wasn't Laachi making out and probably sleeping with someone else. I even remember Radha spying on her. Do any of you recall?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meena101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I do!! You know, I was thinking the same!
I didn't watch the show at the time but I remember catching it one time and Laachi was sneaking out to meet her lover and Radha was trying to stop her but she wet anyway. Then, I think something happened and Laachi accused Radha in front of the village of cheating on Sarju.
Laachi wasn't always virtuous and a goody two shoes, if anything I find her boring now and prefer her the way she was!
Mishlae thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Laichi was lecturing the other day about her righteousness and in repeated occasions was potrayed as a pious devotee of her husband. It appears that either the character or the creatives have a memory loss.

Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
As far as i know Laachi went to meet that man because she wanted to sell some grains in order to get money... Radha felt something fishy thats why was spying her.... I dont think Laachi had some relationship with that man...
ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think your right Dreamy girl.
Meena101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dreamy_Girl-

As far as i know Laachi went to meet that man because she wanted to sell some grains in order to get money... Radha felt something fishy thats why was spying her.... I dont think Laachi had some relationship with that man...

Oooohhh I see...... well she was still more interesting before, I can't stand these wives in serials that never complain even when they're treated like dirt.
Bring back the old Laachi!
kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oooohhh I see...... well she was still more interesting before, I can't stand these wives in serials that never complain even when they're treated like dirt.
Bring back the old Laachi!
I agree with you.... I dont understand why anyone would act like they have no where to go other than their husbands place even when they are treated like that.... If she does the same amount of work in other peoples house, she will live like a queen with the money she gets 😊😛😉
scpris thumbnail

no dear you are wrong she stole grains to sell with that man in order to get money to perform a special prayers to be able to have a baby. it was then that radha caught her.