Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unknown18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: tv_madness

Nisha, am I allowed to ask Statistics questions? I understand it is Sid's favourite subject🤣

🤬

Word Count: 0

unknown18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: toothbrush13

The questions I ask everyone (with the exception of any I thought were repeats):

What are your favorite dance and song-based shows? Dance India Dance
What is your favorite comedy movie or tv show? Show - everybody loves raymond, bulbulay (its a Pakistan show)
What is your favorite old song? Lag ja gale
Which countries/cities have you visited? India (I was 2 so dont remember the cities!), Houston, Atlanta - USA, Amsterdam, Dubai, almost every city in Pakistan, London
Which (above) place was your favorite? London (I think I wud hav liked India more if I remembered anything. Wud like to visit again!)
Do you like milk? No😳
What is your favourite sweet dish? Gulaab jamun
Have you won any awards? Yes
If yes then what were they for? Ontario Scholar, Deca - written business proposal, computer engineering, family studies
What is your occupation? student
What is your favorite area of study? accounting
What is your favorite emoticon (on I-F)?🤣 I love all of them though! Better than msn😎
Which countries/holiday destinations/monuments would you like to visit? A lot places! I hav them all marked on a map!😎 I wud love to visit Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Turkey, India, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and more
If you could take back one decision of your past what would it be? none. everything taught me something and made me a better person.
Which song/picturization would you like to happen to you in real life? (ex: Dancing in Egypt to Teri Ore from Singh is Kinng, whilst wearing a hot pink and black chiffon sari.) Kaho na pyar hai
Who do you think is the most beautiful woman in the world? every women is beautiful in the world😊
If it were possible, would you rather visit the moon, the bottom of the ocean, the core of the Earth, or Antarctica? The moon
Now for some Sushant related questions: yayyyy
Which physical attribute do you find attractive in Sushant? ok I m giggling😆☺️ his hands☺️ u know I love everything about him☺️
Which personality attribute do you find attractive in Sushant? his sense of humour and Sushant he hides behind his (cute) smile
How would you react if you bumped into Sushant (where you're living)? I wud fall down if it wud b a hard bump😆 I wud say sorry as I m usually looking down while walking (I fall down if I m not looking down) so I wudnt know it wud b Sushant until I wud look up (which I wud do after saying sorry) and then I wud giggle and keep staring at him😆
If someone gave you only one minute to meet Sushant what would you do with that time? *Sid, relax and stop being besharam*🤣 ☺️ TB, I guess u know my answer🤣 😉

Edited by unknown18 - 14 years ago
unknown18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Sid, why r u nt answering the questions stilll....dont get scared...🤣...I m not scared😈 okk to add up..some calculations...I heard u r good at this...I know how to use a calculator😎

7777*5677 = 44150029
899*78 - 70122
567/67 = 8.462686567

Write a scn of ur choice for Arman...and get their love story blossom at every nook of ur scn...☺️I will do this tomorrow! I know u r trying get an OS from me!!

Edited by unknown18 - 14 years ago
-SD- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sid..congrats..
just answer to the following questions.
1. PR forum ka sakriya sadasya banna humen kadapi sweekar nahi tha. par yahan ke jan samuday ne hamen itna aadar satkar kiya, aagrah kiya, hum dheere dheere is pravah mein patra ki bhanti behte chale gaye.
Translate this into urdu and english.
2. describe how Manav will look if he is clean shaved.
3. how will you react if you happen to come across Rasika oneday?
4. how will you feel if you are given shuddh shakahari food for 30 days?
5. what will you do if you come to know Sushant is serious searching a life partner for him?
unknown18 thumbnail
SD bhai, app to mere bhai the na😭
-SD- thumbnail
what do u mean "bhai tha"? ab bhi hun beta. tension mat lo. reply karo
unknown18 thumbnail
to app aise gande gande sawal kyun pooch rahay hain😭 these ppl already grilled me so much
-SD- thumbnail
is mein kaun sa sawal ganda laga tumhe? pehla wala thoda mushkil zaroor hai. par tum koshish to karo.
unknown18 thumbnail
Questions from Ali! He is out of town so he sent the questions on FB! (I told him to enjoy his holidays but he wont listen to me...aj kal k bache na)

so enjoying ur torture.... Lemme add more :p

Woh kya kehte hain mujhe torture karne mein bada mazza aata hai bygod loll main tumhara katal kerdungi Ali miyan, by God!

1. 1 wish u wud lyk to have?? Every person in this world becomes a good human

2. U r travelling in plane nd suddenly u realize dat its going to be crashed, what wll be ur immediate reakn nd what wud u lyk to say in that moment if u want to say somerhing to someone?? I wud recite the Kalma and ask forgiveness from God and whoever I hurt.

3. What wud u choose: long unlimited amar llife without sleep or one day life full of sleep?? if long unlimited life lets me do something good then I wud choose that.

4. U said u love to sleep.... So wud u sleep if u go on date wis sum1 nd he says dat do what u love!! I dont go on dates😆 I wud only go with my fiance or husband on a date and I m sure he wudnt want to take the risk of taking me on a date if I m sleepy😆 I can b very dangerous when I m sleepy😈 Btw, I also love to eat so 1st I wud eat and then sleep😆

Bas thode ques hain, inhe mere naam se cut copy paste kar dena aur ans dena i wll check...

Yenjoy nd tc... Dekho WOH KYA KEHTE HAIN maine apna bhai honw ka farz poora kiya aur tumne embarrassing moment bhi nahin bataya lolll

unknown18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SD-

is mein kaun sa sawal ganda laga tumhe? pehla wala thoda mushkil zaroor hai. par tum koshish to karo.

ek aur sawal pooch lia😆

ok let me try