Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Hema_M

Even though the story is not that much different,the way the Director told the story was really good.He,G.V,Art Director(for showing beautiful old Madras),cast and all of them have done a great job👏.I feel that this film is worth watching.

Exactly, very well said.. its the art direction that scores and the highlight of the movieClapClapClap

The waythe stinking coovam is shown.. OMG it deserves a standing ovation😃 Wish the river never turned a coovam..
prajju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rama6

Arya...i like him a lot....he acted as navdeeps brother in one of the film which is dubbed in telugu...

i dont know about this film but i like his acting....😍

Do you mean the movie in which Navdeep was Praksash Raj's own son and the other hero is his adopted son?Both Prakash Raj and Adopted son try to win over Navdeep.i also saw the dubbed version in telugu but do not remember the name. The movie was good but i missed the ending part of it.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
the movie was called

"Arindhum Ariyaamalum"

in Tamil
rama6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prajju

Do you mean the movie in which Navdeep was Praksash Raj's own son and the other hero is his adopted son?Both Prakash Raj and Adopted son try to win over Navdeep.i also saw the dubbed version in telugu but do not remember the name. The movie was good but i missed the ending part of it.

the name of the movie is "kalisunte"...
shrezzj thumbnail
i wasnt too sure about it when i went to the theater to see it (i just went for arya LOL) but it was an amazing movie!! its definitely worth watching. arya and amy both acted really really well in the film!!!!