FF*Simply love*(Maaneet)pt27at pg14(note at pg153

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

* SIMPLY LOVE * (MAANEET)   

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgiuVw3jEM4[/YOUTUBE]                                

Hi this is my first topic at Geet forum. . This my prediction after watching 16 july epi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY6vzLsF0t8
but as i got positive resoponce i am making it a ff hope you all will read it and enjoy do leave your vauable comments and do tell me if you want me to Pm you.

pm list

Poli.Geek
fsd21
febinyusuff
sarita21992
Giginaik
Bul3
sujsub
sosweetsumi
anufa
XAiShBaBy08X
desigurl953
t_areeb
chullbulli
Ayesha_MSK
sweet coco
cute-aly
Miss-Rizkriya...
Innocent02
_SuMmEr_LoVe_
muskanp
sweet cherry

kirannaryani
sarita21992
rituka7
LoveManeet
platy01
revav
neahakhan
neha2005
MaanEetluvr
Tishuu
ameena_sneha
Darshikha
kooliio
swetha10
MaanEET_FAN
nehaahmad
kyphfanz
nanatoteja
MeetPremeer
sweet scorpio
Miketa
Kool_Naina
fsd21

Index
Part 1 at page 1
Part 2 at page 3
Part 3 at page 5 & 6
Part 4 at page 8
Part 5 at page 10
Part 6 at page 14
Part 7 at page 17
Part 8 at page 24
Part 9 at page 28
Part 10 at page 32
Part 11 at page 36
Part 12 at page 40
Part 13 at page 47
Part1 14 at page 53
Part 15 at page 59
Part 16 at page 67
Part 17 at page 72
Part 18 at page 81
part 19 at page 89
Part 20 at page 94
Part21 at page 100
Part22 at page 105
Part 23 at page 110
Part24 at page 115
Part25 at page 123
Part26 at page 132
Part27 at page 141

My os at page 122
rest story ..here
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1468351Edited by naddiya26 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naddiya26 thumbnail
Part 1

Maan : in his office "let me go & check venue iss geet na kya kiya ha guest ka samna meri inuslt na kar wa da" he walk to the hall ,as he enter he started sweating with anger he shouted on top of his voice.
Maan: Geet bubble in anger I will fire her right a way she is limit . she does not belong in my office.
Geet : who was in dinning room ran " sir dekha aap na mein na kitna unique decorate kiya ha. With out looking at Maan face she is talking.
Maan: grab her arm and drag her to the exit lift
Geet: who still did not get what happen as Maan reacted very fast.
Maan: Miss Geet You are fired

Maan: moved a step back his eyes staring her face without a blink.
Nurse : please sign these paper. Geet: who was not well since morning & to bring best out of her work forget to eat anything. She suddenly felt weak in her legs and fainted .
Maan: who was not looking at her turn back hearing a bang behind him.
Shock to see her laying on floor her head hit the edge of pot and there was deep cut on her head and blood was coming out of it.
Maan anger vanish
In fraction of a sec Maan bowed & pick her up he rush to the car & drove at full speed to the nearest hospital. While driving he is keep his hand on Geet head . In his mind a Flash back film is running.
Maan: If any thing happen to her I will never forgive myself. He reached hospital picked her up in his arm
(dropped his cell in car) & enter emergency room. Laid her on bed her hairs stuck in his waist coat button
He very carfull removed it staring at her closed eyes ( flash back stop asking me question from your eyes) Maan hold his breath in pain & fear
Dr: Pat him from back "sir will you move so we proceed "
Maan: sign with out reading
=Edited by naddiya26 - 13 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Nurse : sir plz leave you are not allowed to stand here
Maan: just show her his hand to stop her.
DR : turn back "nurse leave him u get blood she had lost a lot".
Maan: is in same state standing next to wall staring at her face .
Nurse : enter room "sir her blood group is not in stock "
Maan just stretched his arm in front of nurse.
Nurse: is your & her blood group same
she quickly check & took his blood . she gave Maan glass of water but he did not bother to take it
Dr after stiching her wound walk to Maan " your wife is in crictal conditation, she had lost a lot of blood & she is unconcious that is dangreous for her life & your child's . I did what was in my hand rest is up to lord"
Maan: child
DR :yes she is expecting .dr left the room
Maan in state of shocked walk to her : mummer "how could I done this to her?"
At office everyone try to trace Maan but he was not attending Phone. Guest waited & left
Daadi who was planning to ask Maan at this party was also present .she was really worried where he is . she order to search Maan

Pre cap : geet lost her memory

If you all like it do tell me I will update 2nd part & don't forget to press Like button
Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice prediction but Geet looses her memory 😆plz not Ekta style 😛
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
i agree..memory loss...true ekta style! But i get the feeling that when maan finds out she's preggers hes gonna be mad..super mad and hurt!
celestae thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Geet loses Memory??..... That would be something....
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
geet lost her memory u cracked me up here dear lost  memory...not yet dear not yet...woh to next year ki baat hai jab kisses hugs and  maan geet ke babiees (kitne...hmm 10-15) ho jayenge tab for a change geet ki memory loss hmmm nahin doosra janam... i think itne saare bachon ko paalte paalte dono ....tishummm mar jayenge tab.. doosra janam lena padega ,....aur aur ... dev aur nain tara ki sazaa yahi hogi ki woh saare bachon ko paalenge...🤣  aur naya janam lekar maneet phir se romance karenge....to bolo  sahi hai na.. Edited by chullbulli - 13 years ago
ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love it - except Geet losing her memory. Just scared about Maans reaction when he learns shes pregnant.
Innocent02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
chullbulli I like ur personal message🤣
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Innocent02

chullbulli I like ur personal message🤣

kaunsa walla ..maneet ki football team wala...are yaar hanso mat socho ...socho humare pyare maneet 10 12 bachoon ke saath..saari ki saari ladkiyaan aur woh bhi geet ki tarah chatar patar...maan abhi bolta hai ki main paagal ho jaoonga...yeh socho geet jaisi betiyon ke baad maan ka kya hoga...😉😆 Edited by chullbulli - 13 years ago