Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yea Vrisha, the CV's wanted to the show in a smart way but this did look Over-Smart๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

OoO and Thank you for liking my special comments๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

And I wanted Ghasita to be insulted but that was not there!! Afterall, he was the one who made Lakshmi into a devi for money and that important part was missing๐Ÿ˜ก

And BTW, Vrisha, you dun' miss Taniya, dun' you?!?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahane

dear dazzlingangsta
thank you so much for all of your hard works and very nice posts๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
i have been more silence reader but every time with your written updates i have understood what's the storyline.to be honest i didn't like the end of story!!!!!!!!!!
thanks again
best wishes๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much!๐Ÿ˜ณ You dunno how deeply it touched me when you commented on my work for the first time!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Gangsta

Honestly, I thought that Tania's transformation was too forced and artificial - like the ending in Kashi where Shauriya's mom accepts Kashi. I mean, it's perfectly possible that Pranay had a real girlfriend in Tania in the US, and that when she found out that he was being forced to marry someone else, she was heartbroken and did everything to stop it. So this twist I just didn't like. But anyway, Lakshmi got her prince on a white horse. ๐Ÿ˜†

But I did like Raja Beardo being genuinely remorseful to Lakshmi for cheating her out of his own greed, and acknowledging that she's a Devi b'cos of the way she still tried to save her sasural despite knowing how she was cheated. Maybe he should have fallen @ her feet a second time begging her not to go. Pranay too.

And yeah, I wasn't happy that Ghasita & Bantoo didn't get properly punished. ๐Ÿ˜ก
superqn thumbnail
Dear Friend...

Your Updation is Good .... Thanks so much .....

But u forget one thing .... Each one here are diffrent to ur Mood of Viewing . and differ from ur View ... so if u don't express ur Emoticons and comments ... it will more help full for ur Friends ... who reading ur Updations ... Hope u will accept this request on future updations on this site ..

Thanks for ur Work .....

take care