14 July WU: Another Truth is out to lakshmi!!

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Namste😳

How are you all?😃 Sorry guys, today again I will not be able to do the full written update so I am doing the shorter version and dun' worry! My torture is still on with you thru' this also😈 So let's start by sayin, Devi Maiyya Ki JAI!👍🏼

Today's episode was mind-BLOWING!!! I loved Deepika a.k.a Lakshmi's acting!!!👏 And that Taniya was sickening🤢. I was trying to control my laughter when she was trying all soughts of seducing techniques on pranay Baba😆. And raja-beardo was another 'creature' today. His kaali-kaali aankhein and jungle jaisi beard was killing!!🤣

PraLaksh are in the temple and Pranay Baba goes onto spill out the bitter truth to Lakshmi Lakshmi says that she is not going to believe this since a father won't do like this to any daughter!(Oiiiiii! i saw a Monkey in that temple behind lakshmi😳😆 I want that Monkey, now! please someone get it for me😳😆) Now Pranay says it's all true and Lakshmi drops her arati ka plate and kneels down and cries her heart out!😭 (How many ever crying emot-icons i put, I'll not be able to imitate her crying heart out scene😭).

PraLaksh are back to the Raj-mahal and Rani-ma welcomes them. She finds both of them damn tensed and asks Pranay the reason. pranay tells her that he told everything to lakshmi. he also tells that it was necessary to bring the truth out or otherwise it would be too late for her.

Pranay is now in his room and Taniya the balloon comes running from behind and hugs him🤢😆 (She looked like some swaying balloon😆) then she comes and statrs seducing pranay and she evn throws him on the BED!😲🤢🤣 (OMG! You guys should see how pranay falls on the bed!🤣🤣 my explanation cannot bring out the actooly humour behind his falling on the bed scene🤣And Abs, the scene is worth watching!! pleae go Watch!!!🤣) And then Taniya also lies on him and tells him "Good pranay, you have told all the truth to that Stoopid lakshmi!! other wise that Idiot girl would never realize that she should dream according to her limits" 😡 and then she continues her seducing Zombie baba techiniques and tells him that he is so handsome and all that!! (Handsome?!??!?! Abs, Comment on this and tell the whole world what is Pranay?!?😆🤣). Now pranay pushes her offf and says that Lakshmi is not with him just 'coz of his looks and Money. It's 'coz her ethics have thaught her to do the Patni-dharam. he also tells that he is shocked to see and hear taniya doing this seducing techniques! (I am not at all shocked, tho'🤣. Our Vrisha might be shocked but not me and Abs🤣). And now Pranay leaves behind a puffing ballooon Taniya🤣 (She was puffing so much that I tot she is going tp fly high in the air!!🤣).

Rani-ma comes and consoles Lakshmi and lakshmi decides to leave the house!
(okay..this was an emotional scene so I am not going to write much about it😕).

Lakshmi now decides to go to Taniya and ask for her forgiveness. Now in taniya's room, taiyy-ji comes and Taniya gives her the news that pranay has told the truth to Lakshmi. Now Taiyy-ji tells her that they have to drive lakshmi out of this house and after that, the whole property would be in her hands! Taniya tells that even she should be awarded for romancing with that idiotic pranay (See Abs, she knows what is pranay!!😆).She says that after pranay's death she'll take her share and return to her true lover!! (True lover?!?😲🤔 Must be another balloon like her😆). And all this conversation is heard by lakshmi😲👏. Now when taiyy-ji comes out, Lakshmi runs and hides behind a wall and she escapes from taiyy-ji's evil looks🤢 (the only thing which was superb in this scene was Lakshmi's hearing and that music what they played during th starting of Taniya's and taiyy-ji's convo. It was an awesome Arabian beat but the rest of the music was like as if Taiyy-ji's 'not so happening' son was singing and drumming🤢).

Now lakshmi is in her room and she prays to the real devi maiyya and she takes an oath that she will not let anything happen to raja-beardo, pranay and this haveli. She decides to tell him the entire truth to him.👏 and at that time, Lakshmi is called out since raja-beardo had called her.

Now our jungle beardo😆 is busy screwing up Rani-ma😡 and at that time, our lakshmi comes. Raja-beardo questions her about leaving the mahal. Lakshmi tells that since she is going to stay here for only 3 months, there is no use of anything. This shocks Raja-beardo and makes those 3 idiots, i mean Taiyy-ji, Urvashi and Taiyy-ji's 'not so happening' son happy!😕🤢

Precap: Taniya tells everything about taiyy-ji to pranay and Pranay is shocked!!!!😲

Now, Vrishaaaaaaaa beta! Did you see the true colors of your Taniya?!?🤣

😲
Edited by dazzlingangsta - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago