12th July 2010 Update. PraLaksh first outing.

imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pranay tearfully tells Rani Ma that his father (Raja Beardo🤢) has admitted that Lakshmi knows nothing of the 3 month deal. He is anguished by his ill behavious towards the innocent girl who has come to the palace with dreams of spending eternity with him. Rani Ma consoles him and tells him that his behavious was due to a misunderstading and now he can make up for it by giving Lakshmi her due rights. Pranay Agrees. (👏Shabaash Pranay👏 Tumhari bhalayi issee mei hai k tum ab Lakshmi ka saath do...Hamesha ke liyeh)

Rani Ma is in her room when Lakshmi arrives looking very happy.(Why is she still dressed so simply???😕😲 Raja Beardo🤢 should ensure that his Devi Bahu is decked out from head to toe in fine silks and exotic jewels...after all she did just win you a big case...Kanjoos kaheenka😡) She takes "Ma ka Ashirwaad" and tells her that she is very happy. After a long time kunwarji is back to normal...like he was when they first met in the jungle (Long time???😕 I thought abhi do char din hi huwe honge shadi ko) Rani ma tells Lakshmi that this is how Pranay normally is (You mean that psycho head tilt was just a phase?? Phew!!! Me and Jo were getting a little worried😆) Shes happy that finally both Pranay and Lakshmi have seen and realised each others true character. She tells Lakshmi it is an important day as they both are stepping out of the house for the first time. They should live this day to the fullest so that its each and every moment is remembered for eternity.

Taayi-ji is sitting in her room with prayer beads (jap lo mala buddhi...bohat paap kiya hai...shayad kuch muaf hojaye😡) Pranay arrives and tells her that he wants to start his good deed by taking Ashirwaad from her. Taayi ji wants to know what good deed. He tells her that unwittingly he has caused great pain to Lakshmi. To make amends he is taking her for Kuldevi darshan and after that he will perform all the husband and wife rituals with her.👏👏👏 Taayi-ji is maha pissed and tries to ignite Pranay against Lakshmi. She says that Lakshmi has bewitched Pranay an he is in her trap now (Tu chup kar budhhi😡...kabardar Lakshmi ke baare mein kuch kaha toh😡) Pranay doesnt beleive her and says that they've all misjudged Lakshmi's character.👏👏👏. Taayi ji next launches attack on Raja Beardo🤢 saying that he is again spinning tales and telling Pranay lies to keep him compliant with his plans. Pranay again doesnt believe her and says he knows that his father would not tell lies after performing ritualistc ablutions.👏👏👏(kya baat hai Pranay aaj o khoob dimaagh istemaal kurre ho👍🏼Keep it up) He has this much trust still left in his father. He says he is majboor in love and in the future he is going to take away so much from Lakshmi that he plans on giving her as much happiness in the next 3months to last a life time (ye loh...i was thinking he has reformed😔...yeh toh phir 3 maheene ki baat le kar beth gaya)

Lakshmi is getting ready to go out. ( I love this lehnga she's wearing the colours really suit her) Shes looking very pretty. Rani-Ma comes into the room. Lakshmi wants to know if shes looking okay as it is the first time she has gotten ready on her own. Rani Ma tells her shes looking beautiful and gives her a jewellery set to wear. Lakshmi wears the set and looks pretty. Suddenly she starts to blush and sharmaying 😳
☺️(really sweet background music) Rani ma turns around and sees Pranay standing in doorway giving Lakshmi Zombie looks☢️ Lakshmi sharmaying and asks Pranay why he is staring at her. Pranay tells her she is looking very pretty in a Zombie voice☢️ and gives her Zombie Smile☢️ Suddenly he realises what hes said and looks uncomfortable😆 Lakshmi wants to take Raja Beardo's🤢 Ashirwaad. Raja Beardo doing pooja (uff bare chested...my eyes can't bear the ugliness...me throws up🤢) Lakshmi tells him about kuldevi pooja and asks for his Ashirwaad. He smiles and says she should bring back lots of happiness and peace for the house as prasad from the darshan. Lakshmi bends down to take Ashirwaad...but Pranay remains standing giving his Zombie☢️ plus Psycho look (Kya range hai expressions ki👏 aik saath dono looks wooow🤣) Lakshmi grabs his hand and drags him down to take ashirwaad. 😆

PraLaksh Arrive at the temple. It is high up a hill and several steps to climb. Pranay is worried that Lakshmi will get tired climbing all the steps. Lakshmi assures him that she will be fine. They reach the temple and do the darshan. Afterwards Pranay wants to take pictures. He takes a picture of Lakshmi and she gets shy and asks him to stop. Pranay decides he wants to take pics from higher up the hill. Just as hes about to go Lakshmi asks if they can have a picture together. Pranay gets some random guy to take picture. PraLaksh standing apart so the guy tells them to get closer😆...and little more close😆...and a little more😆...finally he asks pranay to put his hand around lakshmi👏👏👏 and then he takes the pic. Lakshmi is blushing☺️ while pranay is giving us his signature Zombie look☢️. Pranay decides he will go higher up the hill to take some pictures and asks Lakshmi to rest below. Pranay goes up to tpo take pictures. Suddenly Lakshmi sees a huge boulder hurtling towards Pranay. She yells out to him but he can't hear her (Itna bada boulder hai...poori screen hill rahi hai...but pranay sahab ko hosh hi nahi🤔) Lakshmi starts to run towards Pranay. Full on race between Lakshmi and boulder to see who reaches the Zombie prnce first. (yeh boulder hai ke beach ball...itna bounce kurra hai😆) Lakshmi wins the race and pushes Pranay out of harms way, but gets hurt herself. Pranay gets up and sees Lakshmi lying on the ground. He shakes her and tells her to open her eyes but shes unconcious. Pranay yells LAKSHMIIIIII.

Episode Ends.

Precap: Uravashi, Taayi ji and Son making evil plans. ANd they decide that its no longer wise to wait and make small plans and its time to strike the final blow.

Dear all,
This is the last week of our beloved Devi, hence my last update for you guys. Its been fun. Hope you guys liked the updates. I'm happy I found a new friend through this forum and wish the show had lasted a bit longer. Best of Luck to everyone who reads the updates. Enjoy whichever new show you guys are going to join.
Take Care
❤️
Abs

Edited by imagine-addict - 14 years ago

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The update was so sweeeet, Abs😳

And yea, Pranay was using too much of his brains😆

And about the boulder part, even my TV was shaking so badly when it was coming down and pranay had no sense only!😆😆😕

imagine-addict thumbnail
it was a sweet episode...spoilt only by pranay mentioning the 3 months.
👎🏼

i hope he realises he loves lakshmi and tanias a fake witchy woo

bahane thumbnail
dear imagine-addict

thank you very much for your detailed updates . they have helped me to understand what is the story
because i don't know hendi😳

good luck

best wishes😊

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Imagine Addict

I liked you opening the batting on writing updates for this - too bad that for the better part of the serial, this was an orphaned forum - no readers, no posters, except for Sonyfan.

I too didn't like Pranay's 3 month mention - since he now knows that Lakshmi knew and knows nothing about it, what does he plan to do after 3 months of giving her that happiness - get rid of her? If that's his plan, the boulder would have done her a big favor 🤢 - he'd be free for Tania that way.

I wonder how Tai-ji will react when she finds out that Lakshmi is badly injured. I think Dazzlingangsta may be right, but since this is the last week, they are @ liberty to end the serial any way they want. I do hope it's Pranay & Lakshmi, and while I do want Tai-ji's clan to be kicked out, I would like an honorable way out for Tania.
imagine-addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahane

dear imagine-addict

thank you very much for your detailed updates . they have helped me to understand what is the story
because i don't know hendi😳

good luck

best wishes😊

Thanks Bahane. My hindi is not that great either 😆 most of the time i was guessing what purohit ji and raja beardo were saying as they spoke difficult old sanskrit. Hope to catch you on another forum.
imagine-addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrisha

Imagine Addict

I liked you opening the batting on writing updates for this - too bad that for the better part of the serial, this was an orphaned forum - no readers, no posters, except for Sonyfan.

I too didn't like Pranay's 3 month mention - since he now knows that Lakshmi knew and knows nothing about it, what does he plan to do after 3 months of giving her that happiness - get rid of her? If that's his plan, the boulder would have done her a big favor 🤢 - he'd be free for Tania that way.

I wonder how Tai-ji will react when she finds out that Lakshmi is badly injured. I think Dazzlingangsta may be right, but since this is the last week, they are @ liberty to end the serial any way they want. I do hope it's Pranay & Lakshmi, and while I do want Tai-ji's clan to be kicked out, I would like an honorable way out for Tania.

Thanks Vrisha,

I only got interested during the chirraya and chote chodhury track. I would come here to see if anyone did an update but would return disappointed. So jumped at the chance to do updates when offered. It was fun while it lasted.

Fingers crossed we get a good ending.

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrisha

Imagine Addict

Of course I am right😃 According to my serial experience, This is only going to happen. Now Pranay will nurse her and then Love story will blossom.