8 July Written Update:Some more Shocking Decisions

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello dear readers😳,

I know I have come up with this update now but due to some technical problems😕, I couldn't update you all right after the episode was over. Sorry for the inconcinence.😊

Since i am too late now, I am going to make the update as short as possible😊. Hope you enjoy it.😃

Now Let's get into the episode😃....

1. Urvashi is still going on with her 'Lakshmi's reputation destruction mission'😡😆. Now finally lakshmi gets a chance to speak up. She says that she had given those diyas not to humiliate anyone but she tells those ladies out there to understand the meaning of these diyas. She tells them that these diyas can be used as a lightening to their homes and at the same time, the are very auspicious and all that. Somehow, lakshmi goes onto save herself and surprisingly, Taiyy-ji too takes lakshmi's favour😕.

2. Lakshmi now is in her room crying. The moment Rani-ma enters inside, she wipes her tears. Rani-ma tells that there is no use hiding her tears in this way and she goes onto console he😳r. Now Lakshmi says that she has decided that she is not going to call her 'Rani-ma' but instead, she would call her 'ma'😳. Hearing this, Rani-ma gets surprised with happiness and they both hug😳👏. Rani-ma now goes into deep thinking mode and realizes that this girl can never do that soughta marriage deal and she finds that there is something fishy in this case.😕

3. Pranay is talking with one of his lawyer about a case and Rani-ma comes in. Pranay sends the lawyer out and Rani-ma now discusses about that 3-month Marriage deal with pranay. She tells him that may be we all are misunderstanding lakshmi😊. Pranay gets irritated and says that he doesn't want to be forced about lakshmi's matter😡. He has already felt bad by Raja-Beardo's lecture and now he doesn't want to anything anymore😕. Rani-ma tries hard to make him understand. She tells him that today when she spoke to her, she had that innocent feeling😳. She says him to look thru' lakshmi's point of view and try to understand her😳. Now pranay gets the flashbacks of Lakshmi in that jungle😊.He gets lost in those thoughts with his usual Zombie☢️ expressions😆 All this conversation is heard by Urvashi😡😕.

4. Raja-beardo says to Purohit-beardo that he has decided to hand over all the responsibilities of the Mahal's wealth to Lakshmi has she is termed has the 'goddess of wealth😕'. He now comes out and announces his decision infront of everyone. All are shocked😲. He also goes onto say that he is going to write the mahal's name on lakshmi😲. These Irritates taiyy-ji and she opposes to these decisions😲😕. But, raja-beardo is not interested in listening to her but lakshmi goes on to support Taiyy-ji😲😳. She says that since she is small and she has just come to this house 2 days back so it won't be right if the house would go on her name. But Raja-beardo even refuses to hear lakshmi's please and he leaves😕😡. Lakshmi also leaves from that place.😕

5. Taiyy-ji gets really angry and she says that Raja-beardo has gone Nutss!😕😆 Rani-ma supports Lakshmi but Taiyy-ji shouts at rani-ma😲😡 and says that One day, beacuse of this stoopid supersition, Raja-beardo would end up ruining our whole lives😕. Now pranay tells that even he is sick of Datta's decisions🤢 and now he will try his best to stop him.😕

6. Now pranay comes to Raja-beardo and questions him about the decision😕. he says that since lakshmi is going to stay for only 3 months, there was no use of writing the mahal on her name but raja-beardo, as usual with his Adamant behaviour refuses to talk about the decision and instead, invites his lawyer and CA and tells them that he is going to give equal rights to Lakshmi on this house and on his Business😲. This shocks Pranay😲 and he leaves with his Angry expressions😡😕.

7. Now lakshmi is sitting in her room and is wondering about why raja-beardo had done that🤔. Now she gets a call from one of the servant that Raja-beardo had called her. She goes into Raja-Beardo's room and over there, Raja-beardo tells her about his Business walaa Decision and tells her to sign the papers but lakshmi tells that she can't sign. This shocks Raja-beardo😲😲😲

Precap: Lakshmi is sleeping on the bed and suddenly she finds pranay sitting beside her, she gets scared and wakes up and she gets hurt on her head.😉😛

Hope you guys have enjoyed the update an moreover, the Precap looks interesting😆

Edited by dazzlingangsta - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Dazzlingangsta

Actually, Raja Beardo decided to rename the mahal 'Lakshmi Mahal'. He could have told Tai-ji that he was naming it after Goddess Lakshmi, and she and Pranay would have found it harder to object. But given his habit of steamrolling things, it went this way. And Lakshmi making the case that Tai-ji was right only enhanced her greatness 😆, as Raja-ji very astutely noted.

The moment b/w Lakshmi & Rani-ji was really cute - I would consider it the most adorable saas-bahu combo on TV. Too bad it's only there for another week.

On the final scene, where Lakshmi can't sign, I thought she did go to school for a few days and learnt writing. Least she should be able to write her name. Here she's looking like she's objecting, when in fact, she can't write. Rani-ji had pointed that out to Beardo but he just flamboyantly ignored it, and so now they have an illiterate bahu. Maybe Lakshmi can be a real Devi here, and leave a petal or something on her signature spot, and Raja Beardo stick it w/ cellotape 😆

Pranay, just 1 week left - please start loving Lakshmi. And Tania, do you really want to marry a divorcee? Please leave now, and find yourself a guy whose dad isn't such a nutcase 😭😆 You deserve better.
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
I agree with you, Vrisha😃
Vr15h thumbnail
gangsta

I'll go ahead and post Friday's update - it was fantastic. Also, edit your above heading - this is the 8th July update, not 8th june
Edited by Vrisha - 14 years ago
sizezeroaddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrisha

gangsta

I'll go ahead and post Friday's update - it was fantastic. Also, edit your above heading - this is the 8th July update, not 8th june

Okay...do it😃

And I always get confused with these moths man! I dunno what's wromg with me😆😆

Vr15h thumbnail
Done!!!

Actually, both months start w/ 'JU' 😆
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
OoOO you still awake.😃

Yea...may be that's why I keep confusing😆