sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

In the new promo I saw today, Poonam tells Neha's last wish in front of everybody. Simran is also there. Radha gets angry when Poonam tells this and she says that Neha never had such feelings towards Simran.

Abhi's mother tells Abhi that he should consider marrying Simran. Abhi frankly refuses and says he will not marry.

Then they show RAdha , in a fury taking the child, catching a taxi and going away screaming that she will not give the child to Simran. Abhi and others look stunned as the taxi in which Radha and the kid sit moves.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ya, I saw that too.... seems like there's going to be a mighty tug-of-war for the baby... but somehow I wudn't think Radha can or shud raise the child 😕
rads thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i saw the promo too. i also dontthink radha is capable of taking care of trhe new born kid. i get a feel that simran has lots of troubl in strore for her. poor simran.
tiddles thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Its not about whether she can cope or not - she is handling her grief in the only way she knows how and thats by hiding.

Its stupid that tehy can suggest Abhi remarry soo soon after Neha but i guess abhis parents are true to how ppl react

Aloo_gobi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey..

i do feel that neha's mom, radha is in no fit state to look after a child...mentally and physically...and she should be stopped immediately. the child has a father and why should she be deprived of that...i feel generally in our society that people forget that fathers have an equal right to their child as much as the mother...

Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wait, what happened to Neha? And is Radha Neha's mother?
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The mental state, Radha is in, I hope she does not run away and Abhi does not get to see his child again. Gosh, that would be a terrible feeling.