Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn Engaged

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago
The Sun is reporting that Vince Vaughn sold his house and moved in with Jennifer Aniston. Furthermore, Vince's mom, Sharon, revealed Vince and Jennifer are engaged and set to marry this Christmas. She said Vince proposed when Jennifer told him she had a dream that he's "the one". Sharon said,
"Honestly, it is the most romantic thing I have ever heard. Jen told me she had woken from her dream crying, but crying with joy. When Jen told Vince her story, she didn't know he had been waiting for the right moment to propose. He decided there would never be a better one."

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Here is some more information:

Vince Vaughn & Jennifer Aniston Christmas wedding?

Vince Vaughn is said to have proposed to Jennifer Aniston after she had a dream that he was "the one."
The ex-Friends actress is so excited, Vince Vaughn's mom reportedly said, that they are planning a Christmas wedding.

According to the UK newspaper the News Of The World, Sharon Vaughn said Jennifer, 36, awoke at 5 am recently after a vision in which it was revealed that she was destined to be with Vince, 35.

"Jen told me she had woken from her dream crying - but crying with joy," mom Sharon was quoted as saying. "When Jen told Vince her story, she didn't know he had been waiting for the right moment to propose. He decided there would never be a better one."

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 18 years ago
shahidlover24 thumbnail
aww..that's very cute