Dont you think Mahesh Shetty is super HOT???

Poll

Dont you think Mahesh Shetty is super HOT???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
CatPooh2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I think he is simply amazing !!! He looked soooo hot in that scene where the blackmailer was finally revealed... Im dying to see more and more of him everyday....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ummm no ... if he played a positive character he would be maybe a little good looking but personaly I think he's nasty and now he is playing a negative character in Pavitra rishta...
PinkBall69 thumbnail
I would not say hot hot, but he is kind of cute looking
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Garkhelsun

ummm no ... if he played a positive character he would be maybe a little good looking but personaly I think he's nasty and now he is playing a negative character in Pavitra rishta...

no.. he was pos in kis desh but never super hot..

i mean im not saying he' ugly but he's not super hot.. he's ...decent..lol
CatPooh2 thumbnail
each to his own... I LOVE HIM !!!
natashad83 thumbnail
He is definetily a looker, I wouldnt call him hot, but hes definitely very attractive, even in a negative role there is something extremely compelling about him, I liked him the best in KDMHMD..He was the representation of the kind of guy that a girl would like to marry..atleast a girl like me...very sweet and simple..I dont know why people are saying that he played a negative role in KDMHMD..he was positive there, he is however playing a negative role in Pavitra rishta..
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I Dont think Mahesh Shetty is super HOt

CatPooh2 thumbnail
natashad83 do u have links of KDMHMD??? which show is this? i never saw him.... I ve loved him since day one and saw all his shows like kis desh, ghar ek sapna and now kesariya and PR but which show is this?