7 July Written Update: Biggest Decision!!

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Helllo dear readers!😳

Have you guys heard the news? Devi might be going off air!😭😭 or may be, it'll be shifted to a new time slot🤔 But one thing is good, you guys will get rid of my Torture session😆
i
n case it goes off air or if it doesn't, then you'll have to bear me😈 So guys, Pray for what you want😃

Now let's come back to today's episode.😃

Pranay's Zombie☢️ Hungama😆
The episode starts with yesterday's shocked faces of taniya and Pranay😆. Now it is shown that our beloved Lakshmi is standing at the door step. She had come to meet both of them. Now pranay asks her, "lakshmi, why have you come here?" in his fultoo Zombie☢️ style!😆. Now lakshmi says, "My amma told me that after marriage, whatever relations a husband will have, the wife will also accept the same relations (So that means, Taniya is Pranay's Lover, so is she going to be your Lover too, Lakshmi?!?😲🤣) and from now on, you are my friend too." Taniya is irritated now and pranay tilts his head in that serial-killer style😆 (It's Abs's discovery😃) and looks at taniya. Lakshmi asks Taniya about her health and Taniya nods her head in pendulam is-style😆😆. Then lakshmi turns to pranay and says, "Suniye, Now you can go to the house, I'll stay with her and take her care." Pranay now gets shocked and again gives his serial killer tilt😆 (IO! How many times will he do that?!? He has some disease or what?!/🤔). Taniya gets scared and says that she is fine and then she tells to Pranay, "Pranay, you can leave now and you can also take lakshmi and go" (Seriously, When lakshmi told that she'll stay with Taniya, she was horrified!!! she gave the same expressions like those which she gave during the snake throwing session by Raja-Beardo😕😆). Pranay now tells lakshmi to come with him and takes a few Zombie☢️ steps ahead but Lakshmi again turns to Taniya and says, "Please dun' think you are not a member of this house. If you want anything, then Please call me and if you want someone's company, then also you call me only. I may not be as good as you but I can atleast try to give you a company." (IO! Bechaari lakshmi!!😕). And then she finally leaves with that Zombie specie I mean, Pranay😆

The most awaited Scene by us!!😆😆😆(Arrey, not the PraLaksh romantic scene yaar😆)
Now Raja-Beardo is circling like a fly in the room and he is asking for lakshmi😆😕. Then finally, Lakshmi alone with Pranay baba arrve and then Raja-beardo goes to lakshmi. He looks at her seriously. Lakshmi gets scared. Now Raja-beardo slowly starts to smile and finally, he bends down and TOUCHES THE FEET OF LAKSHMI!😲 (I swear, Raja-beardo is out of his mind!!!🤢). Lakshmi jumps from there and she is shocked, just like me!😲. Everyone gets shock of their life time. Only Purohit-beardo was able to understand Raja-beardo's action. (After all, Beardo's will only understand each other's actions😆). Lakshmi finally says, "Pitaji, what's this? You'll get mee paap or what?" Now Raja-beardo says, "All this paap and all dun' come for devi-devta. From 3 years I have been fighting a war and everytime I used to stop infron of a temple and pray for my victory but today, your one touch on my files and has given me the lost fortune back." Now even Rani-ma beams with happiness😳😃. Now raja-beardo orders Rani-ma to distribute sweets everywhere. but Pranay, Taiyy-ji and her son are still not out of their shock.😆 Now Raja-beardo orders Purohit-ji and pranay in his room for talking something important.😕 (The moment Raja-beardo says he wants to say something important, we all know what tsunami is going to come!😕😆).

Raja-Beardo's Biggest Decision😲😲
Now all those 3 idiots, i mean Raja-beardo, Purohit-beardo and Pranay are in a room. Raja-beardo turns to Pranay and says, "Yesterday was your first night after marriage and you were supposed to be with your wife, but where were you?!?😡" (Finally, poll khul gayi😃😆). Now pranay nervously replies, "Datta, you knew Taniya's condition, right?!?" (Aye Bacchu, I knew this guy would never be able to open his mouth in front of Raja-Beardo😆😆). Now Raja-beardo angrily replies, "Lakshmi is this house's DIL and your wife so now, it's your duty to do a husband's role very well." Pranay now gets pissed off and leaves! (Guys, tell me, when is he not pissed off!🤔😆).And now, Raja-beardo turns to Purohit-beardo and says, "I have now decided to take a serious decision. I have decided to keep lakshmi in this house forever, irrespective of Pranay's like or dislike!!!" Now purohit-ji replies, "You have taken a very good decision but one thing which is worrying me is, Now pranay has bent down for this 3 months deal but will he be able to go along with your this idea." Raja-beardo says, "Need not worry! I dun' want to loose lakshmi and I am going to see to it" and he gives his eveil smile!!😕 (OMG! Now what else does he want to cook?😕😕)

Taiyy-ji's and Taniya's conference!😆
Taniya is now in her room and she is getting all tensed and angry😕. Now comes Taiyy-ji in her room. Looking at her, Taniya says,(Ha "have you come here for strolling?!? Go close the door then!"( hhahahhahaha! Taiyy-ji got dissed on her FACE😆😆). Now, when the door is closed, Taiyy-ji says, "What's is this irritation and anger for? Look, if you keep going on with this same attitude, then Pranay will get out of you hands" and then she goes onto explain how Raja-beardo gave instructions to Pranay to take care of his wife and she might loose him forever if he stays with Lakshmi and all these put Taniya into her deep thoughts!!!

PraLaksh Scene a disaster!🤢
Lakshmi will be about to enter Pranay's room and at the same time, Pranay is topless😳 and he is about to get out of the room. (His body is fine but his face...🤢😭). Now, by mistakely, both of them collide with eachother and this Pranay puts his pink towel on his body😲 (What Pink?!? Is he a hidden girl?😲😆). While lakshmi is standing there rooted and she's giving Lovey-dovey looks😳. She was expecting some romance from him.😃 Now pranay says, "You can't see and walk or what?!?"(Poor Lakshmi! 'Coz of this zombie, uska romance ka hua choor-choor😡😆). Lakshmi gets surprised+shocked while pranay just takes his another Pink T-shirt (Yuck! I am doubting if he is a girl dressed up like a guy🤔😆) and walks off from there. On the way, he meets his mom and tells her, "Ma, no I dun' even feel like 😆getting inside my room now because of that girl😡 Please spare me!!" (Pranay, actooly, you are supposed to be sparing lakshmi from your zombie☢️ circuss😡😆). Now Rani-ma goes inside the room and finds Lakshmi sitting on the bed with a sad face😔. Rani ma tells her, "Beta, Actooly there is some Kundali problem and hence, it was adivised that Pranay should not be staying with you." To this Lakshmi replies, "Only this?!? I tot I made some mistake. It's okay, if something like this is there, then I can wait till everything gets over" she further continues, "My mom told me that a husband and wife's relation is for 7 janam's and I am going to be with him for 7 janams and moreover Aggar man ka ho............." (Guys, I am bored of that phrase now so you fill it on youself). Now rani-ma is contended and she tells Lakshmi that 2mw is her 'Muu-dikhayi' and she should be all ready.

Lakshmi Humiliated😡😡
Now takes place the 'Muu-dikhayi' and lakshmi is all well dressed and comes there along with Rani-ma. In the hall, Taiyy-ji and Urvashi were already present and there are so many neighbour hood ladies were also present. Now one by one, all of them come and give gifts to Lakshmi and all praise her too😳. Now it's the time for return gifts. So Lakshmi gives everyone a box. The ladies open them and just find a diya made up of mud.😳 Now all start commenting about it and finally, Urvashi jumos into the scene and spoils it😡😡. She says, "Ladies, please dun' blame Lakshmi for this. She has no mistake. she was just born in a poor family and in her family, like these kinds of gifts were only given so she also gave you those simple gifts from her poor family" and this shocks both Rani-ma and Lakshmi and they both look sad!! (OMG! This Urvashi is one no. ki Behoodi now!!😕).

Episode Ends!!

Edited by dazzlingangsta - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
dazzlingangsta

This episode made my day - I was so thrilled @ Raja Beardo doing a charan-vandana to Lakshmi that I replaced the Suday marriage scene as my avatar. You can now have the pleasure of watching Raja Beardo touch Lakshmi's feet whenever you see my posts 😆🤣
Too bad it's only good for a week 😭

The funny thing about this was that a (few) day ago, Lakshmi did what bahus normally do, and touched the feet of both her new Ma (I loved how she told Rani-ma that from now on, she'd call her Ma - these 2 are the best saas-bahu combo on TV 😳) and then Raja saab. And then on Wednesday, he returned the favor by touching her feet back 🤣 This was just hilarious!!!

Raja should have followed it up by making Devi maiya sit on her usual throne, and making Tai-ji, Tania and Urvashi all sit at her feet and do pujas 😆. Officiated of course by Purohit Weirdo

Originally posted by: dazzlingangsta

Helllo dear readers!😳

Have you guys heard the news? Devi might be going off air!😭😭 or may be, it'll be shifted to a new time slot🤔 But one thing is good, you guys will get rid of my Torture session😆
i
n case it goes off air or if it doesn't, then you'll have to bear me😈 So guys, Pray for what you want😃

Now let's come back to today's episode.😃

Pranay's Zombie☢️ Hungama😆
The episode starts with yesterday's shocked faces of taniya and Pranay😆. Now it is shown that our beloved Lakshmi is standing at the door step. She had come to meet both of them. Now pranay asks her, "lakshmi, why have you come here?" in his fultoo Zombie☢️ style!😆. Now lakshmi says, "My amma told me that after marriage, whatever relations a husband will have, the wife will also accept the same relations (So that means, Taniya is Pranay's Lover, so is she going to be your Lover too, Lakshmi?!?😲🤣) and from now on, you are my friend too." Taniya is irritated now and pranay tilts his head in that serial-killer style😆 (It's Abs's discovery😃) and looks at taniya. Lakshmi asks Taniya about her health and Taniya nods her head in pendulam is-style😆😆. Then lakshmi turns to pranay and says, "Suniye, Now you can go to the house, I'll stay with her and take her care." Pranay now gets shocked and again gives his serial killer tilt😆 (IO! How many times will he do that?!? He has some disease or what?!/🤔). Taniya gets scared and says that she is fine and then she tells to Pranay, "Pranay, you can leave now and you can also take lakshmi and go" (Seriously, When lakshmi told that she'll stay with Taniya, she was horrified!!! she gave the same expressions like those which she gave during the snake throwing session by Raja-Beardo😕😆). Pranay now tells lakshmi to come with him and takes a few Zombie☢️ steps ahead but Lakshmi again turns to Taniya and says, "Please dun' think you are not a member of this house. If you want anything, then Please call me and if you want someone's company, then also you call me only. I may not be as good as you but I can atleast try to give you a company." (IO! Bechaari lakshmi!!😕). And then she finally leaves with that Zombie specie I mean, Pranay😆

The most awaited Scene by us!!😆😆😆(Arrey, not the PraLaksh romantic scene yaar😆)
Now Raja-Beardo is circling like a fly in the room and he is asking for lakshmi😆😕. Then finally, Lakshmi alone with Pranay baba arrve and then Raja-beardo goes to lakshmi. He looks at her seriously. Lakshmi gets scared. Now Raja-beardo slowly starts to smile and finally, he bends down and TOUCHES THE FEET OF LAKSHMI!😲 (I swear, Raja-beardo is out of his mind!!!🤢). Lakshmi jumps from there and she is shocked, just like me!😲. Everyone gets shock of their life time. Only Purohit-beardo was able to understand Raja-beardo's action. (After all, Beardo's will only understand each other's actions😆). Lakshmi finally says, "Pitaji, what's this? You'll get mee paap or what?" Now Raja-beardo says, "All this paap and all dun' come for devi-devta. From 3 years I have been fighting a war and everytime I used to stop infron of a temple and pray for my victory but today, your one touch on my files and has given me the lost fortune back." Now even Rani-ma beams with happiness😳😃. Now raja-beardo orders Rani-ma to distribute sweets everywhere. but Pranay, Taiyy-ji and her son are still not out of their shock.😆 Now Raja-beardo orders Purohit-ji and pranay in his room for talking something important.😕 (The moment Raja-beardo says he wants to say something important, we all know what tsunami is going to come!😕😆).

Raja-Beardo's Biggest Decision😲😲
Now all those 3 idiots, i mean Raja-beardo, Purohit-beardo and Pranay are in a room. Raja-beardo turns to Pranay and says, "Yesterday was your first night after marriage and you were supposed to be with your wife, but where were you?!?😡" (Finally, poll khul gayi😃😆). Now pranay nervously replies, "Datta, you knew Taniya's condition, right?!?" (Aye Bacchu, I knew this guy would never be able to open his mouth in front of Raja-Beardo😆😆). Now Raja-beardo angrily replies, "Lakshmi is this house's DIL and your wife so now, it's your duty to do a husband's role very well." Pranay now gets pissed off and leaves! (Guys, tell me, when is he not pissed off!🤔😆).And now, Raja-beardo turns to Purohit-beardo and says, "I have now decided to take a serious decision. I have decided to keep lakshmi in this house forever, irrespective of Pranay's like or dislike!!!" Now purohit-ji replies, "You have taken a very good decision but one thing which is worrying me is, Now pranay has bent down for this 3 months deal but will he be able to go along with your this idea." Raja-beardo says, "Need not worry! I dun' want to loose lakshmi and I am going to see to it" and he gives his eveil smile!!😕 (OMG! Now what else does he want to cook?😕😕)

Taiyy-ji's and Taniya's conference!😆
Taniya is now in her room and she is getting all tensed and angry😕. Now comes Taiyy-ji in her room. Looking at her, Taniya says,(Ha "have you come here for strolling?!? Go close the door then!"( hhahahhahaha! Taiyy-ji got dissed on her FACE😆😆). Now, when the door is closed, Taiyy-ji says, "What's is this irritation and anger for? Look, if you keep going on with this same attitude, then Pranay will get out of you hands" and then she goes onto explain how Raja-beardo gave instructions to Pranay to take care of his wife and she might loose him forever if he stays with Lakshmi and all these put Taniya into her deep thoughts!!!

PraLaksh Scene a disaster!🤢
Lakshmi will be about to enter Pranay's room and at the same time, Pranay is topless😳 and he is about to get out of the room. (His body is fine but his face...🤢😭). Now, by mistakely, both of them collide with eachother and this Pranay puts his pink towel on his body😲 (What Pink?!? Is he a hidden girl?😲😆). While lakshmi is standing there rooted and she's giving Lovey-dovey looks😳. She was expecting some romance from him.😃 Now pranay says, "You can't see and walk or what?!?"(Poor Lakshmi! 'Coz of this zombie, uska romance ka hua choor-choor😡😆). Lakshmi gets surprised+shocked while pranay just takes his another Pink T-shirt (Yuck! I am doubting if he is a girl dressed up like a guy🤔😆) and walks off from there. On the way, he meets his mom and tells her, "Ma, no I dun' even feel like 😆getting inside my room now because of that girl😡 Please spare me!!" (Pranay, actooly, you are supposed to be sparing lakshmi from your zombie☢️ circuss😡😆). Now Rani-ma goes inside the room and finds Lakshmi sitting on the bed with a sad face😔. Rani ma tells her, "Beta, Actooly there is some Kundali problem and hence, it was adivised that Pranay should not be staying with you." To this Lakshmi replies, "Only this?!? I tot I made some mistake. It's okay, if something like this is there, then I can wait till everything gets over" she further continues, "My mom told me that a husband and wife's relation is for 7 janam's and I am going to be with him for 7 janams and moreover Aggar man ka ho............." (Guys, I am bored of that phrase now so you fill it on youself). Now rani-ma is contended and she tells Lakshmi that 2mw is her 'Muu-dikhayi' and she should be all ready.

Lakshmi Humiliated😡😡
Now takes place the 'Muu-dikhayi' and lakshmi is all well dressed and comes there along with Rani-ma. In the hall, Taiyy-ji and Urvashi were already present and there are so many neighbour hood ladies were also present. Now one by one, all of them come and give gifts to Lakshmi and all praise her too😳. Now it's the time for return gifts. So Lakshmi gives everyone a box. The ladies open them and just find a diya made up of mud.😳 Now all start commenting about it and finally, Urvashi jumos into the scene and spoils it😡😡. She says, "Ladies, please dun' blame Lakshmi for this. She has no mistake. she was just born in a poor family and in her family, like these kinds of gifts were only given so she also gave you those simple gifts from her poor family" and this shocks both Rani-ma and Lakshmi and they both look sad!! (OMG! This Urvashi is one no. ki Behoodi now!!😕).

Episode Ends!!

This episode was too funny. Behind Pranay's back, Raja sabotages the 3 month decision - Lakshmi is now the bahu for life 🥳 Of course, you 2 being sadists will undoubtedly enjoy Tania's pain! 😆 The good news - Suhagi won't have to get the awful news that Lakshmi's marriage has ended, and Dhania's dreams are also cooked.

I liked the opening scene - Prania were expecting Raja-saab or Tai-ji, but instead, it was the much more innocuous Lakshmi.

P.S. So when is the Thursday & Friday update coming up? Just 1 more week. I'll miss you, but imo, you posted the best updates. Where were you when the serial started - you could have covered the entire serial to date?

I'm still rooting for Raja-saab to send Tania to Golu, and unko gula dena Golu ke saath 😈
Edited by Vrisha - 14 years ago
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Hehehe! yea..the episode was worth watching actooly!😉

Hmm yea..just one more week and then Devi is all over.😕 And even I'll miss but we can still be in touch😃

And when the serial had started, I was not on iF actooly😊

And OMG! What am i seeing!! You have made and video avatar of Raja-beardo touching Lakshmi's feet!🤣
Edited by dazzlingangsta - 14 years ago
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
And about thursday's episode, I din' watch on TV has my Imagine TV got blasted off and on my net, the video buffers like hell!😕 So i'll be posting both the friday's and Thursday's episode but Saturday evening or something!😃
sizezeroaddict thumbnail

What's up?😡