Kajri Actress Changed?

littlerani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Did the actress for Kajri change?  She looks so different in the July 7 episode.  Is it the same actress or someone else?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is a new actress in Kajri's role...Actually kills the continuity which is very sad..!!!
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
the new actress is sumana das from the serial baytab dil ki tamanna hai. she also said in her fb she is entering bairi piya but i didnt know this would be her role. i hope the new actress succeeds in becoming a positive character and tells amoli about puneet
missbubbly04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was shocked too, when i saw the new actress. but i am used to this stuff now πŸ˜†

I had to bear three ridhimas in DMG πŸ˜† and the actress who played the role of ridhima for the first time , also entered DMG recently as an other character πŸ˜† πŸ˜† , so now ! I am used to these changing actresses and actors .πŸ˜›
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hardyboyz

ya it kills the continuity..apart from dat i used to like dat other girl as kajri..and yesterdays episode jus shocked me😲...earlier one was cute and young...the new actress doesnt even look like dhanni's daughter...πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

agree with u...that girl was cute,,,,,
this girl played the lead of betab dil ki tamana hai...& now she enters as kajri...............!!!!!!!!!

sweetmaha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes i completely agree with u she is sumana das from the serial baytab dil ki tamanna hai.but now she not come back i hope sooooo

Originally posted by: neela226

the new actress is sumana das from the serial baytab dil ki tamanna hai. she also said in her fb she is entering bairi piya but i didnt know this would be her role. i hope the new actress succeeds in becoming a positive character and tells amoli about puneet

Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOL totally agree with u Maha...A complete disappointment tdy was Kajri's acting...N I hope she does not come back..😑
The one that played Kajri earlier was much better cannot understand y they had her replaced..!!!
PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tru i really liked the 1st actress she was sweet n Sumana is pretty but does not have dat cuteness wen i look at her i still think about her as her previous role a mufat ready 4 attack kinda girl

well can't do ne thing

littlerani thumbnail
The old kajri did look much better.  They should have given the new actress a chance!
littlerani thumbnail

Originally posted by: hardyboyz

im not finding her interesting.and dat ugly smile dat she gave in todays episode was so annoying.

I thought so too...it was horrendous!