Users

Frequent Posters

malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG MALLUWOOD!
yes!
win,
ok so, arankeillum malyalam parayan undo?
smiliey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prajju

Among non Telugu heroes Mammotty is one of favourite hero along with Kamal hasan..I usually watch the movies of him which are dubbed in telugu or Tamil. Long time back there was a film in Telugu, Swatikiranam, in which he played the role of a very prejudiced classical singer. He lived in the character in such a way that those who have seen him in that role would fee no one else would have done justice to that character other than mammotty.

ohh i watched that one... Even though i m a mallu, i watch telugu movies ...alots of them.... with subs ofcourse... i luved Swatikiranam...it was one of my favs too..
smiliey thumbnail

Originally posted by: malluangel

OMG MALLUWOOD!
yes!
win,
ok so, arankeillum malyalam parayan undo?

Njan malayalam parayum...😊
33789 thumbnail
Can anyone help me with some good malayalam movies in the recent past (2-3 years) that I can see and enjoy? I have seen very few like the amma produced one with all the actors and recently saw 'Alexander the Great' (which I hated). Others I saw in Kerala within this time were Khakhi (did not like), Chocolate (ok), Notebook (liked), In harihar nagar 2 (liked).
I have heard of 'In Ghost House Inn' (something like that ) but not watched. I basically don't want to watch Mamooty or Mohanlal trying to act half their age or doing oolatharams. Prefer to avoid seeing Mamooty trying to do comedy as I feel embarassed seeing the guy (YES, more than when I see him dancing). Though of course in current stage, dont want to see Mohanlal also attampt any dance steps;-)
sonu_sagarika thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiliey

Njan malayalam parayum...😊

NJANUM MALAYALAM PARAYUM
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ammoos

Mammootty's Oru CBI Dairy Kurippu 5 in the offing

Malayalam blockbuster movie Oru CBI Dairy Kurippu starring megastar Mammootty is going to make its fourth sequel. The first movie of the thriller series was made in 1988 under the direction of K. Madhu.

Buzz up!
The other three sequel of the movie were Jagratha in 1989, Sethurama Iyer CBI in 2004, and Nerariyan CBI in 2005. Mammootty starred as an investigation officer Sethurama Iyer in all the four movies. Mammootty will be the lead star in the fifth film too.

Speaking about the sequel, director K. Madhu informed that the film is still in the scripting stage and it would hit the screens next year. Music director Shyam and scriptwriter S.N. Swamy, who were also in all the four films, will continue to be a part of the fifth movie.

Madhu added, "The plot will be the same in this film also. Viewers will not be decided in any way and can expect one more interesting thriller".

The character of main protagonist played by Mammootty is believed to be inspired by Radhavinod Raju, the first chief of India's National Investigative Agency.

5th sequal.
i think they will take this upto 10th or even 100th.
but it is nice
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: seminas

NJANUM MALAYALAM PARAYUM

nyanum

Word Count: 1

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow ithrem mallus undennu arinjathil santhosham πŸ˜ƒ Regarding good movies will post some tomorrow pakka 😳If you can bear Jayatam then happy husbands is good n even Veruthey oru bhaarya. The rest I don't remember but will post it soon
Edited by ammoos - 14 years ago
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey.. Watch Malarvadi Arts club by vineeth srinivasan.. Its a best movie in recent days.. The other gud movies are sakudumbam shyamala, apoorvaragangal etc.. I think there shld be a mallu chat corner πŸ˜‰.. Namaku chattaan..
sonu_sagarika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Hey.. Watch Malarvadi Arts club by vineeth srinivasan.. Its a best movie in recent days.. The other gud movies are sakudumbam shyamala, apoorvaragangal etc.. I think there shld be a mallu chat corner πŸ˜‰.. Namaku chattaan..

me watchd dat movies..ya itz gud😊...i also think so der shud b a chat cornerπŸ˜†