Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hahahaha! Vrisha will go nuts if he comes to know that Taniya is turning into a Villian. I guess we should open one Taniya appreciation thread and keep Vrisha has it's sole Owner!😆
imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL he is the only one who appreciates her so why not.
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Imagine-Addict

I'm flattered that you too have adapted the 'Raja Beardo' name for his royal ugliness!!! 👏👏👏

I do want to see both Rani-ji & Pranay the day they find out that Lakshmi didn't know squat about this 3 month time limit.

Did they show Tania today? You 2 are discussing her like she's already turned villain, but I saw no such thing in your update - and haven't seen the episode so far. Anyway, I was a one man appreciator of Sudha in Jyoti, and I'm done running appreciation threads where I'm the only member. 🤔 Incidentally, last time I posted, I suggested that Raja Beardo force her to marry Golu. Imagine-Addict, what say you?

But while you're appreciating Pranay, none of you are going to appreciate Devi maiya? One thing that struck me - Rani ma should have asked her why she needs to do pujas b4 eating, since she's Devi maiya herself, and needs to bless the food, rather than thank anybody for it. But there is that 😈 side of me that wishes that Raja Beardo, Rani-ji, Purohit Wierdo and the rest of the family do pujas to Devi Maiya daily - including Pranay. I want him to have to give her daily foot massages.
imagine-addict thumbnail
vrisha we arent appreciating pranay the zombie prince. Im liking rani ma. Oh and im flattered you adopted Purohit wierdo. Lol.
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Golu ❤️ Tania - what say you❓
imagine-addict thumbnail
golu the innocent loving brother in the clutches of taniya evilni. No thanks. Maybe purohit wierdo could develop a keen interest in her?