5th July 2010 Update: Too many Raja Beardo scenes

imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Devi's marriage procession is stopped by the villagers. Raja Beardo 🤢 looks annoyed and inquires what the fuss is about. Someone steps forward and explains that Raja Beardo is taking away their Devi to another village. Ghanshyam Das ji hadn't invited the villagers to the wedding either. (haila yeh ghattiya ghasita ka itna decent naam bhi hai...i didnt know😕) The villagers want one last darshan of the devi before she is seprated from them. Raja Beardo smiles benevlontly and agrees. The villagers go to the car and look on happily at Lakshmi in her brides attire. (I have to say she's looking so pretty and sweet as a dulhan...hai nazar na lag jaye 😊) Lakshmi steps out of the car and strikes her devi mayya pose. The villagers then bring gifts like vegetables and Bananas etc as a token of their love for the devi (oh man those Bananas looked delish i just wanted to pluck one out off the screen😆). Meanwhile Pranay and the rest of the family is sitting in the car looking annoyed and uncomfortable.

Pranay thinks to himself angrily..."How can someone play with the emotions of these innocent villagers? The girl they love so much is getting married for 3 months for her own greed" (Pranay beta..its not our sweet lakshmi who is greedy , its your and her ugly fathers combined). One of the servants tells Purohit ji (another weirdo with a beardo) that the gifts accumulated are quite a large quantity. Purohit ji tells Devi to bless the gifts and they should be distributed as Prasad among the villagers. (😆 lakshmi's expressions are as though she's not too keen to let her wedding gifts be distributed among the villagers😆 Lagta hai Lakshmi ko bhi woh kele bohat pasand agaye thay)

After the food blessing the bridal procession leaves and the villagers continue to look on. The dulha dulhan and family arrive at the palace. Taayi ji tells Pranay mom (whats her name??) to welcome the new bride into the house. SHe tells them that all rituals should be performed after aarti. Lakshmi looks innocent and sweet while Pranay gives his zombie expressions (the viewers should imagine hes trying to look angry😡) Rani sahiba guides Lakshmi to the Kalash and the thaali with red colour ritual and finally she tells both of them to dip their hands in the red colour and leave their hand prints on the wall. All this time Pranay is having flash backs of taniya 🐷 Finally he can't take it anymore and tells his mother to stop the farce and storms off. Lakshmi shocked 😲 Rani Sahiba expression less😳 Taayi ji looks at Lakshmi while Bhabi ji tries to give evil smile but fails miserably and ends up looking constipated😕 (btw Jo yeh tumko Malika sherwat kahan se lagti hai???)

Bhabhi ji tries to cast doubt in Lakshmi's mind and fan the flames. She goes on and on about how this is a bad sign that the two were unable to put their hand prints on the wall and bla bla bla. Rani sahiba manages to shut her up and pacifies lakshmi. She tells Lakshmi that she will take her to her room. A maidservant picks up Pranays chadar and hands it to devi (What a useless servant...she shouldve carried that chadar to the room after all not only is this devi mayya but the new bahoo of the house as well.) Lakshmi and Rani ma arrive in the bridal room. It is all decorated. Lakshmi tells Rani ma taht she is used to waking up and seeing Bhagwans moorti. Rani ma arrnages to have a moorti placed in pranays room (hes obviously not ver religious...no wonder uske dil mein devi ki kadar nahi) Next she asks lakshmi to eat something but lakshmi tells her that she doesnt eat until shes said her prayers. Rani ma is confused by all this. She can't imagine a religious girl like Lakshmi would be willing to a temporary marriage for the sake of greed ( 👍🏼You go Rani ma👏...you get on Lakshmi's side )

In another room Raja Beardo and Purohit Weirdo are talking. Raja sahab is relaxed and is over joyed that all his problems will now be resolved by the entering of devi as his daughter in law in his house. Purohit ji tries to caution raja beardo to be careful and not get carried away. But Raja beardo doesnt want to listen and tell Purhit weirdo off (Oh my eyesssss😵 can't bear the double ugliness in this scene...skip if you want 🤢 *me pukes* oh but Raja beardo's hand movements are hilarious🤣 its like his hands are beings operated by someone else )

Lakshmi and the rest of the Palace clan are doing pooja...Raja Beardo 🤢 comes. Everyones joins in the prayers. Raja Beardo is very please with the prayers and tells Lakshmi that it is now her duty to return the palace to its full glory with her blessings. etc etc. (I cant bear so much Raja Beardo..watch this part if u dont mind his ugly face being seared onto your eyes for eternity 🤢)

Uravashi comes into Taayi-jis room. She admits that even she thinks Lakshmi posesses the traits of a devi. Taayi ji tells off Uravashi for speaking so loudly with the doors open(dumbo kaheenki🤪) Taayi ji and her Bahu plot against PraLaksh. Taayi ji's plan is to make sure that Pranay is firmly caught up in his love for Taniya 🐷 and they should help fan the flames of hatred developing in his heart against Lakshmi. They must act carefully without exposing themselves.

The end.

note: I didnt see a pre-cap...if anyone else did please let me know and i will update it.

Abs 😉
Edited by imagine-addict - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imagine-addict thumbnail
i wonder what happened to Sonyfan?? he or she didnt post the videos today.
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wah! Naaice Update!😳

And well, Urvashi doesn't look like Mallika Sherawat but she's got very few feautures of hers.
And sonyfan din' do the video update today, it was some other person who did it.

imagine-addict thumbnail
Welcome Rahma. Please come and chat with us in the Chat corner too.
imagine-addict thumbnail
ufff Jo this was such a fazool episode...full of bearded ugliness. Very little pranay. NAd he too was busy giving his zombie expressions. Lakshmi looked good. and im liking Rani ma.
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Yep! now Rani-ma should go on the truth searching Mission!😆
imagine-addict thumbnail
i'm sure she will realise the truth really soon. also im certain that taniya doesnt love pranay.
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Yes! i had a doubt on her since that day when it came out that she was in Taiyy-ji's team.🤢
imagine-addict thumbnail
yeah but her expressions when shes emotionally blackmailing pranay...so fake...not an ounce of true emotions there.
imagine-addict thumbnail
wheres her sole admirer these days?? Vrisha. Hes the only one who likes her.
Edited by imagine-addict - 14 years ago