FF:Let's Dance Baby Pt.2 Pg.4

SoniKudii thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey everyone, I am new to the forum, my name is Manmeet, I love Maan and Geet. So I decided to write a FF on them. I hope you guys like it.

Let's Dance Baby

Part 1

Looking through another file of photographs, a Maan Singh Khurana went through photos of girls. Looking for that girl..the girl that would capture his eyes. No not for his marriage. He doesn't want to think about that right now. He was looking for a girl for his Perfect Indian Bride photo shoot. Photos were scattered all over his office. "No..none of these girls can do it.." he said to himself.

Maan Singh Khurana, was a famous photographer. He had begun his career with baby photography but soon became a photographer for models and actors. Everything about his photos was perfect, he had eye for beauty. He didn't know what type of girl he wanted for his new project, but had decided that he will travel all the places in the world till he will find that girl'the perfect bride.

Maan Singh Khurana lived with his Dadi. Whom he loved a lot, she was everything for him. His Dadi would insist to him to get married, but he hadn't found that girl that he could love and plus, he wanted to concentrate on career. So right now he was looking for the Perfect Indian Bride, but just not for him.

~~~~

"He's hot!" Exclaims Geet Handa. She is sitting in her spacious loft flipping the channels, when she came across the famous photographer Maan Singh Khurana discussing his future project in London, he said, " I am looking for girl'who can be the perfect Indian bride, no face has captured my eye for that project so I am going to London to find that girl." She turned off the T.V. and went to the kitchen. As she pours herself a cup of black coffee, she recalled Maan Singh Khurana's words: perfect Indian bride.

She was a bride once, decked up in a red and green heavy suit with golden embroidery, with lots of golden jewelry. She was a bride'a runaway bride.

Geet Handa belonged to a rich family in Punjab. She was the middle child in her family. She had an elder brother and a younger sister. Everyone loved her, but no one understood her passion of dancing. They all thought that it's the right age for her to get married, and they finalized a wedding date for her. But to her Love + Boys= Trouble. Things went hectic and on her wedding day she decided to leave, and she landed in London.

In the past year that she has made quite reputation of one of the best dancers in London, and has received many awards.  She is currently working with a dance group to raise money for a cancer society. She is happy in London, but misses her family. She very well knows that she can't go back'not now at least.  She had made very few friends and one of them was her best friend, Pinky. Pinky was the person she could talk to for hours and not be bored. The bond she shared with Pinky was like the bond she shared with her sister.

She wanted to concentrate on her career, reach a higher status in the world of dancing. Only then, will she be able to go back to her family and show that she has made a name in dancing. Then, she will concentrate on her marriage, and then wonder who the perfect guy for her is. She didn't want to join anyone's name with hers until she hasn't fulfilled her ambition.

She came out of her thoughts as her iPhone vibrated next to her, it was Pinky.

"Geet! Bahut bari problem ho gayi" she said in a tensed voice.

"Kya hua?"

"Teen hafte baki hai show mein aur..aur.."

"Bol na'hua kya hai"

"Dev ka leg fracture ho gaya"

"Kya" Geet exclaimed.

"Haan he is in the hospital'we all are looking for replacement'there are auditions today at 12..tu jhaldi aa"

"Ok..I am coming" Geet said and hung up the phone.

Dev: the male lead dancer for the show, had fractured his leg and there are only 3 weeks left till the show. Geet didn't personally like Dev, he had a girlfriend but still eye Geet and flirt with her. But she felt bad for him and herself. She needed a dancer, a well-trained dancer but will she find the one, that is what Geet became worried about.

PM List

shalini_s

-sann-

raziya56

sonnal_17

kweetrockstar

-afsha-

anufa

scorpiangyal

Edited by SoniKudii - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
a dancing Maaneet FF.. count me in for the PM...
LoranMaddiLee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
cute concept! i'm looking forward to it :D
please pm me toooo its good
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I Have Only Read The First Paragraph And It Sounds Sooo Good!!!

Do Continue And I Will Read The Rest When I Am Free x
Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i like ur story... add me to ur pm list pls...
kweetrockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow
love it
plz do add me to the pm list too
n do update soon

love
pooja
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice strt of the FF
Liked it
Plz add me to ur pm list
SoniKudii thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini_s

a dancing Maaneet FF.. count me in for the PM...

I will surely PM you :)
SoniKudii thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sann-

nice concept...pm me....

Thank you..will do  :)