Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ShadowKisses

His anguished looks kill me though =(

TELL me about it! I sometimes wish the TV wouldn't show his sad face after Germany loses a match because it makes me irrationally disappointed at the fact that the other team won instead of them - even if it's a team I support! Because it's seriously heartbreaking to watch!

Like the Euro 08 finals - after Spain won - they showed shots of him and he looked absolutely devastated!!! Made me feel really sad! Goddd I hope Germany wins the next tournament (I guess Euro 2012 ), just so we're saved from seeing sad Schweinsteiger.

BTW did you know Cannavaro is actually rooting fror Germany to win in this WC? They're his favorite!
Edited by ProdigalStudent - 14 years ago
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@pritirays: Klose is out due to back troubles. Lahm + Poldi have the flu. There hasn't been much mention as to why Neuer is out though.
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadowKisses

@pritirays: Klose is out due to back troubles. Lahm + Poldi have the flu. There hasn't been much mention as to why Neuer is out though.

Ohh! Thats bad! If germany would have been in finals and this been the scenario, then ............ its really bad! I am missing Klose! 😆
pritirays thumbnail
Forlan scored! Germany is lagging! 😭 At least ye match to jitna banta hai! 😭

Butt was completely clueless how to stop that ball!
Edited by pritirays - 14 years ago
WHAT THE HELL??? Devastating - Simply devastating! I know I wanted Forlan to score but I wanted Germany to win more! I hope Germany gets back and KILLS it now! They can't get out with a loss! Score 2 or 3 more goals Germany please!!!
ShadowKisses thumbnail

Originally posted by: ProdigalStudent

TELL me about it! I sometimes wish the TV wouldn't show his sad face after Germany loses a match because it makes me irrationally angry at the team who is winning! Because it's seriously heartbreaking to watch!

Like the Euro 08 finals - after Spain won - they showed shots of him and he looked absolutely devastated!!! Made me feel really sad! Goddd I hope Germany wins the next tournament (I guess Euro 2012), just so we're saved from seeing sad Schweinsteiger.

BTW did you know Cannavaro is actually rooting fror Germany to win in this WC? They're his favorite!

You've no idea how happy that makes me. I thought I was one of the few people who got all upset every time they show a sad Schweini. He's such a joy most of the times but he really takes the loses worse than every one else.
I really didn't know that but that's awesome. I hope he's right and Germany really does win.
As for Ozil, yup, he's been playing pretty well but the Uruguayans are making every effort to block him and shut him down. He's going to be one of the players to look out for in Euro 2012.
OMG :( Forlan scored. I'm happy for him but sooo disappointed for the German team. Don't be crushing their morale, peeps. Just let a few goals in. Anndd Germany scored again :PP YEAHHH!!!
Edited by ShadowKisses - 14 years ago
pritirays thumbnail
Germany got it! Germnay got it! Germany got it! 🥳 🥳 🥳

Its 2-2! 😃 4 goals already! I want many more but from German side! 😆
Edited by pritirays - 14 years ago
YAYYYYYYY! Germany SCORES! Woohoo - wow and the best thing about this goal is that they didn't lose their morale, they went from 2-1 to 2-2 - they followed a loss and they scored!!! I thought that following the game was one of their weaknesses but doesn't seem so anymore - lol if they keep this new attitude (and get a better defense) in the Euro 2012, then they're going to be absolutely lethal.
ShadowKisses thumbnail

I can't help but feel that this match for third place is going to be more exciting than the final one *_* unless Netherlands pulls off a shocking performance.

That was a pretty good run by Cacau but the Uruguayan defenders are doing their jobs well. They are all around Ozil.
ShadowKisses thumbnail

I have to express adoration for Joachim Low. Even though the guy is down with the flu, he doesn't stop yelling at the team and looks damn stylish doing it. Pure awesomeness.

Oh, and that was a pretty good shot by Suarez. The crowd booing him -- that's not really mature.
Edited by ShadowKisses - 14 years ago