Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: spln

lose is out from back injury - its lahm and the gk who're out with flu - massive changes in the german side - but the octupus did say they'e winning =))) - and of course we have that clean chit goal in now!!!

that gives muller 5 - equal to villa!

Wow and with this many substitutions they managed to score a goal??? lol, okay - wow they're going to be scary in Euro 2012! 😆

I guess this shows just how key Muller is to the team - The match against Spain there wasn't any strong winger that could charge at the Spanish defense - which there definitely is going to be with Netherlands...

Anyways I don't know what's up with Uruguay but Germany seems to be enjoying themselves - they seem very relaxed from the beginning! Definitely not the same hesitant way they've played against Spain!
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Uruguay scored an equalizer. I can't decide whether I'm happy or sad. I still hope Germany wins though. I'll be gutted if they finish in fourth place.
spln thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
EQUAL!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! =)))) brilliant to tie!
URUGUAY SCORES! But - it's not Forlan! Damn! He better score the next goal for Uruguay as I don't think he's going to be around in the next WC!!!

About Germany: God Schweinsteiger looks so devastated at the goal - But he shouldn't berate himself for it - it's not his fault - Germany's main defense is either inexperienced or substituted - no Lahm, Neuer or Podolski (who does some defensive work himself at times) - he can't be expected to defend all by himself, right?

I really really hope Germany scores another 2 goals to get them back on the lead... hopefully one with Klose! Does anyone know if he's in the sub list???

Edited by ProdigalStudent - 14 years ago
ShadowKisses thumbnail
^ I think Schweini is more angry about the fact that when he lost posession - they scored due to a fab counterattack. He's probably going to end up blaming himself unless Germany gets the lead again.
I doubt Klose is going to play though. His back injury has been giving him a lot of trouble -__- I'm so sad for him. The team totally would have supported him in getting those two goals, too.
Oh, god. if this goes to penalty kicks, I'm going to scream. Germany, get it together and triumph 4-1!!
Edited by ShadowKisses - 14 years ago
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Germans got free kick! I wanna see more n more goals! 😆 Go Germany Go! 😛
Edited by pritirays - 14 years ago
What is up with Friedrich? I'm missing Lahm!!! Anyways for some reason this doesn't feel like a 3rd place match to me - the atmosphere is so casual and 'group-stage' like. I enjoyed Germany-Portugal more from 2006 WC.
ShadowKisses thumbnail
I can't believe the first half is over already. It went by so fast. This match has been fairly entertaining comparatively. Germany's doing pretty well for a team that lacks its regular players but damn, score some more, pretty please. Schweinsteiger with the armband = awesomeness but I still prefer Lahm over Schweini because he's less emotional and more level-headed. His anguished looks kill me though =(
Edited by ShadowKisses - 14 years ago
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Can anyone tell me why Klose or Lahm is not playing? 😕 I can see that the goalkeeper is different too! 😕

Originally posted by: ShadowKisses

^ I think Schweini is more angry about the fact that when he lost posession - they scored due to a fab counterattack. He's probably going to end up blaming himself unless Germany gets the lead again.

I doubt Klose is going to play though. His back injury has been giving him a lot of trouble -__- I'm so sad for him. The team totally would have supported him in getting those two goals, too.
Oh, god. if this goes to penalty kicks, I'm going to scream. Germany, get it together and triumph 4-1!!

Okay! I want Germany to win but not by that big a margin! 😆 3-1 or 4-2 would be great for me! It would be kind of humiliating for Uruguay if they get destroyed like that at this stage - since they're a semi-final team - and beaten that too by a team full of substitutes.

Ozil has been playing pretty well though in this game! Hasn't he?