Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@ShadowKisses: Aww, the dance is adorable! Schweini was my favorite player from the Germany team just because he seems to know how to have fun - he provides the light-heartedness to the Germany for sure - And he's been an excellent player so far in his new position. as one of the central midfielders instead of a winger. But anyways enough of that...

About Klose: I really like him too - He seems like a very humble guy - and I've seen some of his pictures with his kids - so adorable. You know he's kind of like Germany's lucky charm because my match commentator said that Germany never lose any game in which Klose scores.

DTSNBN? 😕

-ChicoUsman- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yapieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeee

Thanks to everyone for keep hope in my team.
Espana waka waka its time for Espana
-ChicoUsman- thumbnail
Yappieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Waka waka Its time for ESPANA
-ChicoUsman- thumbnail
Estoy Feliz ~
Va a Ganar espana el copa mundial Yapieeeeeeeeeeee
Me alegre~
Waka waka its time for Espana
Edited by -ChicoUsman- - 14 years ago
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
germany :( :(
i feel bad for klose :( :(
what a player he is :(
he wont be in the next worldcup :(
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i am suppose o be happy that germany lost but really there is different feeling in me right now.. maybe i feel bad that klose didnt get the deserving swansong he was was supposed to get. i mean mjority of the this german team will be in the next world cup but probably not klose..just lyk i felt bad for kaka. but hey looking at the bright side he still has another game to get him to be the top world cup goal scorer ever.. i didnt want nobody to even come close to ronaldo but i wouldnt mind if klose gets there..
and he still can get the golden boot he has only forlan to beat.. oh silly me always trying to make sure there is always a good thing coming out of a bad one..
as for the final.. i seriously dont know who will win it. i want to say spain.. but the way netherlands have been playing you cant write them off. for me the dutch team has got verything it need to win. they got the attacking factor and the defensive factor.. and if there is anything to go by when you look at reseliance... they can do it..
but if spain play their hearts out in the final then its going to be one of those world cup final classic in the making..
^lol agreed Netherlands have that attacking and defensive factor - but then so does Spain. Frankly speaking, Netherlands-Spain should be very interesting to watch as they are meeting each other for the first time in a major tournament.

On paper, I'd believe Spain has better players than the Netherlands... But the thing Netherland's got going for them is their unpredictability - they beated Brazil after all. And out of all the teams, they just don't give up do they? Even when they're likely to lose, even when they're 1-nil down at half-time they just don't give up. You have got to give them props for that resilience. On the other hand Spain are such technically experienced players and so good at dominating possesion... I feel if any team can frustrate the Dutch it's Spain... And if any team can upset the Spanish side and still win against them despite their dominance in possesion it's the Dutch because of their unpredictable nature, their creativity and their pace. So it's a very hard one to predict - I guess the team that plays better on that day will win.

Edited by ProdigalStudent - 14 years ago
LOL @ my friend's dilemma: One of my friends who supports Germany has this policy that he can't support a team who has kicked out his favorites despite how much ever he likes them (which I think is stupid), so he obviously can't support Spain in the finals... which wouldn't be a problem except Spain is playing against the Netherlands this time - and he said that, in paraphrased terms, Germany and Netherlands have such a intense football rivalry where both countries hate each other to the point where both sets of fans celebrate when the other country fails to qualify in euro or world cup or lose and have these songs/parodies mocking the other team. So he feels he'll betray "his" country if he chooses to support the Netherlands! How idiotic is that? 😆 Anyways ultimately because of this - he can't choose who to support in the finals...

But seriously while I know both teams are staunch rivals, is the rivalry that bad between Germany and Netherlands? 😕 I mean some of the German/Dutch players do play in the same leagues together! Surely there are a few Germany fans who are rooting for Netherlands in the finals?
Edited by ProdigalStudent - 14 years ago
spln thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^ i doubt the resident/citizen german fans can support netherlands at all ... of course there's a large number of german fans worldwide who don't share that stringent condition - they could!

@ netherlands v. spain - its going to be interesting undoubtedly, but somewhere in my head i feel like this is just a group stage or a quarter final game ... the intense right in your face pressure games are done already and many a prospective biggies have been lost in the process ! it makes me wana watch the finals for the heck of the game (as i was watching the starter rounds) than for the absolute spirit of the WC final!

then again - i hadn't expected half as much action and fun in netherlands v. uruguay than we got to witness! quite objectively it was a better overall game to watch than spain v. germany - so hat's always one possibility! ...

its still going to looking forward to a good game for me, more than anything else!
Edited by spln - 14 years ago
SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am supporting Spain in final! 👍🏼