Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
40 minutes already! this is getting so boringπŸ˜† Geez can someone please score before halftime.
Zareena thumbnail
Germany saves it, ahh so boring man! and it's halftime now.
Edited by Zareena - 14 years ago
spln thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ramos on the kill - literally?!! πŸ˜†
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This game isn't totally boring but not exciting either. Someone (read not Villa) score for the Germans
Might not have been worth a penalty but Ramos' knee totally clipped Ozil's knee =( That was a fairly good chance though.
spln thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^ agreed, its not the kind that puts u to sleep ... its just exhausting to even watch!
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spln

57% possession to spain - it seems a little better than plain possession cause they're rush defending fine so far - mostly, at other chances, casillas is keeping them alive! ... aren't the germans going to get worked up anytime soon?!! πŸ˜† the typical barca/spainish game style can be oh-so irksome for he opponents :P

@ bold: yeah lmao because there are 7 barca players in the starting line up πŸ˜†
ShadowKisses thumbnail
^ I knoww. I'm totally not looking forward to the second half - it's going to give me a heart attack for sure.
Despite my criticism of Torres being on the line up, with the way the match is going, I can't help but think that Spain could benefit from a second striker. That aside, this is a step up from the game against Paraguay. I adore Ramos but he seriously needs to calm down. He's had two challenges (Poldi + Ozil) so far that tbh, should've been fouls, at the least.
I don't even know what's up with the Germans. They need to get a grip on this match.
Zareena thumbnail
Why can't they kick the ball in the net? why completely out the direction? I am referring to Spain lol
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Spain haven't got the end product. Iniesta gets into good positions and theres just no one to pass it to afterwards because most of the attacking players are just BEHIND him or too far to make a pass to......Bring Fabregas on? Don't know how effective he'll be..
ShadowKisses thumbnail
^ If Alonso keeps up his close shots, he's going to get it in eventually because the German players seem content with giving them as much chances as possible.