Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Ramos injured Podolski -__- OMG Freaking out.
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShadowKisses

So nervous right now for both teams.

Glad to see Del Bosque isn't starting Torres but why isn't Silva on the lineup? I'd think he's a smarter bet than Busquets.
Heh Jogi's blue boy band shirt is so cute.
Go Germany, Spain!

Busquets will play regardless because he's more defensive.......Silva is more attacking so like many other teams Spain have also got two holding players in Alonso and Busquets and the rest of them Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro all going forward........
spln thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^ i'd hate to watch a dirty semi final - i hope both the teams understand that is true for most fans world wide!

spln thumbnail
SOMEONE needs to score (preferably let the someone be spain) this game is SO rigid!!!

OMG!!!!!!! that save by casillas!!!
Edited by spln - 14 years ago
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spln

^^ i'd hate to watch a dirty semi final - i hope both the teams understand that is true for most fans world wide!

something Spain are well known for πŸ˜†
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Same thought^ this is so slow and no one is scoringπŸ˜† I enjoyed watching Holland vs Uruguay better. Spain needs to catch and and feel less confuse.
spln thumbnail
Schweni has been a bullet from the word go ... Klose seems somewhat downed IMO ... ozil is making good presence specially the last some minutes!!!

are the spain living the nightmarish night of missed aims??? the ball is going everywhere except the net for every hit taken ... :( ... okay, that's somewhat overstated, but its frustrating to watch this game now ... we're so much closer to half time already!
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Casillas is amazing today. GOOO IKERR!! That diving save was too good.

spln thumbnail

Originally posted by: ansh25

something Spain are well known for πŸ˜†

i'd be lying to deny that one ... even as a crazed fan - they need more men like casillas 😳
spln thumbnail
57% possession to spain - it seems a little better than plain possession cause they're rush defending fine so far - mostly, at other chances, casillas is keeping them alive! ... aren't the germans going to get worked up anytime soon?!! πŸ˜† the typical barca/spainish game style can be oh-so irksome for he opponents :P