Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Few minutes to go😃 I have a strong feeling Germany going to win, It really depends which team has the most passion of winning the game. I do with the very best to both teams. Right now i am supporting Spain. But let's see which team does well.😊
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The match is about to start now. So good luck to both teams. Except Germany.

Just Kidding. Good luck to both Spain and Germany!
Zareena thumbnail
a fan was in the field and 2 guards came in and took the person away. that was so funny😆
Zareena thumbnail
But have to add spain is playing good but they're not kicking the ball wisely.
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The pacing of this match is kinda sucky. They might as well be playing in quicksand.
Nice try by Villa though -- Neuer was quick on the uptake.
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Where's the German defense from the match against Argentina? You can't leave blatant holes in defense for Spain to exploit!! Gah.
spln thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
villa, puyol and now ramos - 3 missed chances, significant ones that is, already!

casillas had a bare but good save THANK GOD! - i fear the german troop too much now, as soon as they begin encroaching the opponent half, and esp when they're strategically inching towards the goal - its like u just watching and the screen and bingo! they have it in to the goal before u know!

i know the spanish have an edge with the possession skills in general, as th german do with counters, but is it my subjective bias which makes me think they've had an overall better go at the german nets?! so far that is!

(and even as i say this, a whole battalion of spanish men ward off a single german to keep im at bay - geez! i'm going to have a stroke!)

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
one goal will open the game up more.........im surprised fabregas isnt playing coz torres is on the bench........oh well better for arsenal 😃
Zareena thumbnail
one of german players is hurt. Not fair from Spain player.
spln thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ Shadow Kisses - i feel like he german gameplan may have greater focus in procuring the goals, knowing the general spainish drawback in pursuing counter attacks ... which might explain the lack of effective defense from germany .. after all, their counter attack can hardly be undermined, even if spain did score!

in fact objectivly, even if this is blatant statement to make, if germany got a goal or two in, i'd most nearly write off spain - which would not be half as true vice versa!