Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: why3

Mr. KaamDev Pujari has a moustache and a beard (Vansh from Uttaran before he went totally psycho). He is even more handsome than Dev as he is an incarnation of kaamdev and Dev is an incarnation of Kanha. Since Kaamdev is the most handsome of all gods, Mr. KaamDev Pujari is extremely good looking with all the girls getting attracted to him. He is better than Dev as he knows how to get rid of these girls without attaching himself with a fake wife (this quality of his would be attractive to Radhika and Dev would have to acquire this skill before Radhika accepts him back). Like Dev, Mr. KaamDev Pujari is extremely faithful to Radhika and he is almost psychotic towards people who hurt Radhika (again Vansh behavior).

Misti: Thanks for letting me that Vansh is now available for this show. I couldn't have taken Veer as he is too sacrificing like Radhika. Can't pair him with Radhika. So, thank God Vansh is dying and is available. He fits Mr. KaamDev Pujari. Also, there is a reason why Mr. KaamDev Pujari is so good looking. Tune in to scene 2 (written later in the night).
Friends: I will be back with scenes 1 and scenes 2 tonight. The scenes would have dialogues between the characters (again could be stolen from various sources - threads, movies, shows/serials etc.) Brickbats are welcome. Again, feel free to include your own stories too.

You are welcome ........Vansh is perfectly suited for this part.....he will give the cartoons a run for their money.
Naivedya thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Angie, superbly written! Really enjoyed it a lot and wish the real CB show would give Radhika a handsome suitor for Dev to be jealous over rather than that lecherous Ranvijjay wanna-be, Rajan!
I never pegged you for an FF writer but I'm enjoying your story immensely and will tune in to read more. Going to google-image Vansh now and see if I can come up with some posters to add to your FF. So Radhika and Kamdev's couple name would be..Kamika? KamRad?
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sandeepa,
KamRad is fine as again this is a shared FF. My story is unchanged as of the current track. In other words, Dev is still missing etc. Kanha will be there in the story, but in a more humorous form (will think of a reason for his 5-year absence too. Sorry if I hurt people's religious sentiments, but it can't be more than what creatives have done already).
I was planning a mild scene between KamDev and Radhika. But, have to make a stronger one to make Dev really jealous as Dev did that puja with Kanika today (maybe it would be shown in flashback as not being completed - hoping that from these idiotic chunnu munnu).
I am not a FF writer (have never written one before), but this is due to an initial request by Bee and then encouragement from other forum friends. The dialogues will be my first time writing something. But, I am going to steal from other people's dialogues and ideas. So, wish me luck for writing something tonight.
DAIRY25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
your storyline is really nice & different , great work
Angie12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajsri

loved your ideas, why3 😆

just one suggestion and it is not a very creative one but i am copying from CB and completing circles ... can you give rads temporary amnesia due to shock or something ... and then she can get to do all the things that dev/abhay does ... she does a pooja with this new guy, adopts a child ... and whatever else the CVs throw at us

Rajsri, I am so mad at Dev today that I may just give Radhika a puja even though my rule says no pujas between fake couples. But, my Radhika has become vengeful towards both Kanha and Dev after going through this ordeal for 5 years. So, she doesn't need to have amnesia, but instead takes revenge from Dev. She is loving towards everyone, but if somebody hurts her then she is going to hurt that person even if it is Dev. So, Dev be prepared for a payback tonight.
palak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lmao i just loved the lass bit i just couldnt stop my self getting there girl u r a genius keep up the gd work
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
why3 this is how I want the story to move currently so m loing it.. specially the way u r narrating is simply SUPERB !!!
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why3,
I can't bear Vansh with his noodle black greasy hair ... so can I have a replacement just for me .. you can use him in your story if you like .. I will just replace with any other guy you'll give me in all the places where you use Vansh...😃
radev_66 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely idea angie.i want the new track to be like this.
Edited by radev_66 - 14 years ago
Angie12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bee5

Why3,
I can't bear Vansh with his noodle black greasy hair ... so can I have a replacement just for me .. you can use him in your story if you like .. I will just replace with any other guy you'll give me in all the places where you use Vansh...😃

Bee, No problem. My liking Vansh was that as Misti says he is psychotic enough to drive CN crazy and also he will drive Dev up the wall. Who is your KaamDev as I can write it in my introduction in the parenthesis. As I mentioned before, this FF belongs to all of us and so you are free to include your actors etc in Mr. KaamDev's place.
Misti, Don't worry about lovey dovey stuff. First of all, I wouldn't even know where to start and secondly it just doesn't fit my storyline. My story is based on Radhika's revenge on Kanha and Dev for betraying her. Here, even when Radhika takes revenge from Kanha, he can't do anything as she is his biggest devotee in Kalyug (after Meera) and he can't alienate his last remaining true devotee. My Radhika will still remain faithful to Dev (body and mind), but she will tease him whenever he does something stupid as he is doing these days in chunnu munnu land. So, my story is a combination of satire and sarcasm (without emoticons as I am too lazy to use them - plus I will leave it to my readers' imagination).
BTW, my husband wasn't happy to hear that I am turning into FF writer. I am forcefeeding him tidbits from CB these days and he is happy about it. He thinks this show is doomed and will be gone soon. But, after knowing that I am planning to write this FF, his reaction was that he thought I would get out of the forum rather than getting reimmersed. Also, he feels that I am using my office time to visit these forums and bringing work home in the evenings and weekends. So, not happy with my decision. Well, whatever.