kamkam thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hi,
I have not missed any episode of Astitva(USA), except for one in which Abhi's mother goes to Kiran's house
(the one that anil shorey gifts her), during which Kiran is in bed with Anil. The door bell rings and Kiran opens and that episode ends. I missed the next one, so I wanted to know what was the conversation between Abhi's mom and Kiran? Can someone please please post the reply? Thanks in advance for the one who does the reply..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Kamkam... that episode was really long ago... but from the little I recall, when Kiran answered the door and saw Abhi's ma standing there, she was quite short and rude. Abhi's ma asked Kiran what had gone wrong between the two and cudn't they get back together again... and Kiran taunted her about her son and said that she had left him for good. Then Anil Shourie decided to make an appearance down the stairs, adjusting his shirt (quite obviously trying to show that he had just put on his clothes) and Abhi's mom was left open-mouthed and disgusted. She left their place soon after and commiserated with Abhi about how Kiran had changed and she cudn't believe that Kiran would betray him so badly ... and that she didn't think Kiran wud be back... 😛