Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i just watched mastana mahi's last epi it was good i loved it but teh whole drama was sooo different from the ost ost ka koi bhi scene nai tha pooray drama me but it was good
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I agree.. But I was really shocked that it was the last episode.. The drama is over so soon.. But I loved the last epi.. So nice of Suhai.. Aaww.. I ecspecially loved the scene where Adaal comes and tells Suhai that she shouldnt drink the milk.. Loved the scene where Adal takes Aleen to the bedroom and yells at her. Great acting of Fahad!! It was sooo good. 👏 Overall happy with the fact athat they all three lived together..
shada-Mk thumbnail
Yeah i am also happy with the fact that they live together but i hated one thing i waited and i watched the whole drama for the scene which is in my signature it didnt happend uff but it was good
Mahu34 thumbnail
Oh yeah.. even I waited for that.. OMG. I hate it when they dont take scnenes from the OST..
shada-Mk thumbnail
Yeah I also hate this i just dont know what to do and what to say bcoz i really loved the scenes in ost and i was waiting for the scenes of ost and they didnt even show much scenes of suahi and adal but really want fahad and sajal to work in another drama
Mahu34 thumbnail
Yeah me too. I really hope they do a drama together soon.. They look so cute together..
shada-Mk thumbnail
yeah they do and what about your fanfic? waiting for the next part i really love it
Edited by SHADA - 13 years ago
Mahu34 thumbnail
Aaaww thanks.. Hmm,, Im gonna post the next part today, so check it out sometime later.. 😊
shada-Mk thumbnail
5 of fahad dramas are on air these days but i am just watching Bin Tere and Pul Sirat bcoz they are really good i am trying to watch paheli And Maaye Ni and Ek Hatheli are you watching bin tere?
Edited by SHADA - 13 years ago
Mahu34 thumbnail
I havnt watched it yet.. But Ive watched the first epi of Maaye Ni.. Loved the title track.. But will try to watch the other dramas as well.. Are they good?