Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Shada, did you watch the Eid transmition on HUM TV, on the moorning show, Jago Pakistan Jago? They had intived different guests on the show and was actuelly really entertaining. Do watch it.. Sunita and her husband was also there. Loved the way Fahad and Sunita greeted each other.. Here is the parts:
Watch from 10:30 on the first video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX9sc9RNKs8

http://www.youtube.com/user/jagopakistanhumtv#p/u/34/AIHfxVsCJPc

http://www.youtube.com/user/jagopakistanhumtv#p/u/0/lSLXO82biKg

You can find the other parts on the net.. But I dont think the last video is working, so you need to find another video of the part. Enjoy. 😛
shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG Thanks i wiil surely watch it inshallah i was really missing fahad and sunita together thanks once again
shada-Mk thumbnail
Hi mahvish how are you have you seen fahad's new drama on hum BIN TERAY its starting from 12th sep mon-thu 6:25 pm uae time i will watch this inshallah bcoz i love mahvish hayat and fahad's chemistry
Mahu34 thumbnail
Yeah I have seen some promos. I cant wait to see the drama. And did u watch Mastana Mahi today? OMG.. 😲 I'm really shoked by the epi and the preview of the next epi.. Aleen is having a greyish charecter now..
shada-Mk thumbnail
OMG no i havnt watched yet but gonna watch it in repeat inshallah
shada-Mk thumbnail
I have just watched mastana mahi OMG prcap was shocking i was shocked really waiting for next episode cant guess what adal is going to do with aleeen and what gonna happens to suhai what do u think what will happen?
Mahu34 thumbnail
I think she will loose her child.. And there would come some konflicts about it between Aleen and Adal.. But OMG.. I cant wait to see what really happens.. So looking forward for this.
shada-Mk thumbnail
Hey mahvish did you watched the last scene did adal really said that suhai has suffered miscarriege? i just dont understand when this happened? sometimes dramas are so confusing lolz
Mahu34 thumbnail
Yeah, Even it made me confused too.. I guess we just have to wait till next epi..
shada-Mk thumbnail
Hey mahvish just now i saw its mastana mahi's last episode this thursday i saw the promo i cant beleive OMG i am in shock