Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Aaaw.. Kheir Mubarak to you too.. How are they going? I hope they are going fine..
shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah ramadan is going fine how is ur ramadan going and i was so busy thats why now i am replying to u and tonite mastan mahi i cant wait i just love mastana mahi
Mahu34 thumbnail
Me too.. been so busy with everything.. But im really looking forward for Mastana Mahi tonight.. I really like Adal and Suhai's chemesry.. Did you see Epi 13.. Where she is watching him behind a tree, and he comes and asks her what she is doing.. She replays him by saying that she know that she can not come in front of him as he would be angry etc. and he then says: "Ab aajaya karna, nahi dhandtunga".. I was like: OMG.. that is so cute.. 😍 😆

Oh and found a vm on Adal/Suhai: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOt5PEpI9Y8
Edited by mahwash17 - 13 years ago
shada-Mk thumbnail
yeah i loved the whole epi and the scene was just awesome the vm is cute thanks for sharing
shada-Mk thumbnail
Hey mahvish have you seen fahad's new drama Maaye Ni On ary digital it looks good
shada-Mk thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG i just watched mastana mahi 14th epi it was rocking the way adal said to suhai 'baal bandon math khule baal ache lagte hain tumpe" i just loved this scene and the whole episode was AWESOME ad the precap shocked me have u watched mastana mahi ep 14 mahvish?
Mahu34 thumbnail
Yeah I have.. And that scene was also my favorite.. I was like OMG.. Im so gonna tell SHADA this.. 😆 haha.. I simply loved it.. Haayee.. 😍 I have seen the small clip for the next epi, and I was kinda shoked.. But I cant wait to see what happens..
shada-Mk thumbnail
Yeah i was also like im gonna so tell this to mahvish and iam so shocked of precap but i am waiting for aleen's reaction how will she react OMG she gonna kill suhai hahaha what do u think will aleen do and she is turning negative she told suhai that she gonna poison adal's mind about her OMG cant wait for thursday
Mahu34 thumbnail
Khair Mubarak to you too..
I think she would be really shcoked to know Suhais condition.. Especially when she cannot be in it herself.. But Im really lloking forward to see how it plays out and what Adal gonna say and how hes gonna handle the whole situation.
shada-Mk thumbnail
yeah i am waiting to say what adal will say to suhai after getting to know the good news but he was happy in precap