Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for loving it and yeah we have so much things in common inshallah i will make more from ost and when there track will start then i will also make inshallah and what about your fanfic i am really waiting for it
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That they do..
Shada, im making it right now.. I just need to finish some things to it.. Then u will get ot.. 😊 U just need to wait patiently..
shada-Mk thumbnail
ok mahvish i will wait have u watched mastana mahi's this week's epi? i hav'nt watched
Mahu34 thumbnail
Yeah I have.. Fahad had just came back from PK, and meet maheen and she told him that she was divorced now..
shada-Mk thumbnail
ok thanks for update i just catched the precap where the little girl said to fahad that " KHALA BATA RAHI THI K AAP MERE DULHA HAIN" really waiting for this track when this girl grow up and what about aleen"child she was pregnant right?
Mahu34 thumbnail
Yeah.. Me too.. im so excited.. But I didnt get the chance to see what happend with her child..
shada-Mk thumbnail

finally tonight is mastana mahi and pul sirat iam really confused to dont know which serial i should watch? both are really intresting

shada-Mk thumbnail
hey mahvish do u have A-LITE channel? its repeating Fahad"s ATV drama KAISAY AYE QARAR with a new name PAHELI when this drama was on air i wasnt able to watch it but now i will watch it inshallah and its also repeating a sunita drama i dont know the name of drama i think its SUHANA SAFAR nnot sure
Mahu34 thumbnail
Oh, thanks for the info.. I will check it out.. 😛 But I do not have thw channel.. I'll just search for it on the net and find it..
shada-Mk thumbnail
yeah search for it may be u will find it and which channels do you have? pakistani