Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I even agree with you, shada.. I think Fahad is looking really good with Sachal Ali.. And with sunita, I also think she looks good with her husbend.. :) And I also think that Fahad is doing the new morning show on Hum tv.. I cant wait to see it.. Love him as a host.. 😊
shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah me too love him as a host
shada-Mk thumbnail
hey mahvish have u made any new FaNita siggy?
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahwash17

I even agree with you, shada.. I think Fahad is looking really good with Sachal Ali.. And with sunita, I also think she looks good with her husbend.. :) And I also think that Fahad is doing the new morning show on Hum tv.. I cant wait to see it.. Love him as a host.. 😊

yes, he is doing it...he posted following message on his blog:

"JAGO PAKISTAN JAGO"

Watch JAGO PAKISTAN JAGO a new morning show with a differnce on HUM TV from 4th of July monday to friday with a new host your very own FAHAD MUSTAFA.Looking forward for your feedback.
Mahu34 thumbnail
Yeah, thanks for the link.. πŸ€— And no SHADA, sorry I havnt made any new siggy.. Will make some, when I got time.. what about u? I miss your work.. 😊
shada-Mk thumbnail
ohh ok i will soon make a siggy inshallah
shada-Mk thumbnail
hey mahvish can i ask you a question who is this on your signature WOLVERINE AND ROGUE? is this is from a english movie?
Mahu34 thumbnail
Yup, its from an english movie.. Im sure you know it.. Its from X-Men movies.. I just love them.. Hugh Jackman is the one who playes Wolverine, and hes really a great actor. πŸ˜›Thats why I made a siggy out of them.. hehe.. :)
shada-Mk thumbnail
hey guess what i found this couple really great thats why i asked you its good what do you think about may fahad and sajal siggy?on my signature
Mahu34 thumbnail
Aww.. I did not know that.. Cool.. haha πŸ˜› Then we have a lot of things in common.. πŸ˜‰ I love your siggy.. I think its really cute.. I love it. Do make more, plz.. I cant wait to see it.