Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i am watching all of them but wasnt able to watch 3episodes of aik hatheli pe hina bcoz i dont have geo tv and i have to watch it on youtube pul sirat is going really great
Edited by SHADA - 13 years ago
shada-Mk thumbnail
hey guys i watched mastana mahi tonight and waiting for the girl to grow up bcoz that track will be great did anyone watched it?
shada-Mk thumbnail
hey guys is there any sunita drama on air these days? except mere sanwariya ka naam if yes plz tell me
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah there is.. She is doing "Mohabbat Ruth Jaye Toh" on Hum Tv.. Its really good, and shes doing a great job in it.. She in it from the beginning..Do watch it.. Its a really good drama.. 😊 And she had been on Hum Tv Morning Show with Noor.. Sunita was with some other girls, but it was really fun to watch it.. She has been on the show 2 times. Do watch that also.. 😊
shada-Mk thumbnail
ohh yeah right she is in mohabbat rooth jaye toh i forgot thanks for telling me and sure i will watch it
shada-Mk thumbnail
hey i think fahad is going to host hum morning show bcoz i have seen some promos of guy doing yoga or something else i dont know only his half face is visible so i think its fahad
shada-Mk thumbnail
hey guys c'mon do comment here we have to make this thread of 100 pages
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you
shada soo much for letting me know and i have been watching fahad's other shows that i didnt get to watch and i love him as an actor and is it just me and do u guys also think that sunita and fahad have done a lot of shows together which i dont mind at all because i love as a couple
shada-Mk thumbnail
yeah i love fahad and sunita jodi they are superb they have done so many dramas i have watched all of them but i love bahu rani and aasman chooney do
shada-Mk thumbnail
ok guys i have a question after sunita which girl u think is best with fahad and which male is best with sunita after fahad i think sunita's husband hassan is good with her after fahad and fahad i guess he should work with the new girl sajal ali she is good with him