Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey mahvish whats happening in MAQH plz tell me i have just watched 2 epi plz tell me and a new drama of fahad woooooooow but i havnt seen yet
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hehe, Im sure you would love the promo.. 😍😳 Im MAQH Zareen is merried to Pasha, and her parents are really broken from it.. So is AQ.. AQs mother is also worried about him, and wants to send him to england to study.. His father is not sure if its a good idea, so does AQ. When he finds out that zareen is merried, he agrees to go to England.. The episode ends with after zareens father left her, Pasha slappes her, and she falls down on the ground. She is shocked of the action. Cant wait to till saturday.. 😃
shada-Mk thumbnail
Thanks for the update and have you watched the last episode Wafa kaisi i will watch it on net inshallah
Mahu34 thumbnail
I did not like the end, It was like a lot of things were missing.. But yeah it was okay.. I like the very end scene of the drama.. Im sure u will love it.. 😉
shada-Mk thumbnail
hey mahvish kya nida ki yadasht wapas agai? pir kya hua plz tell me
Mahu34 thumbnail
Yeah uski yadahst wapis aagayi.. And wanted to leave Thaimur, as she thinks that he gave her dhoka.. etc.. Also that she is pregtnent, and therefore she wants divorce.. Then she run away from home.. But we dont get to know were she was etc. we only saw her again, in the very last scene, where she stoof and waited for thaimur..
shada-Mk thumbnail
mahvish sweety can u give me a short update of whole last episode bcoz i couldnt watch it on net plzzzz
Mahu34 thumbnail
Sure, 😉 In the last episode, thaimur want to meet wafa, as he finally knows that he has been mean toward her, and wants forgivness, and also he wants to live with her.. But she is dying from cancer.. and he knows it.. But wafa says, that he is too late, etc. And she only wants him to go find Nida, and live with her, try to make the relationship work.. So he listens to her, and later, wafa dies and everyone is sad. Then some months later, we see Nida waiting for thamur.. They are happely merried.
Oh, and Fahads new drama on Hum Tv is: Aye Dasht-e-junoon.. And its starting 31 jan. :) Do watch it..
shada-Mk thumbnail
thanks for the update and i will inshallah
Mahu34 thumbnail
Made some siggys: Whitch one do u like the most? The only different is whats written on them..😊
Edited by mahwash17 - 13 years ago