Frequent Posters

surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Adddddddd meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😆😉😛😃
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
haha, welcome to the thread.. 😛 SHADA have u been watching WKKKI Nida is pregtnent with thamurs child, and she wants a divorce from himm But he really want the child.. And now thamur has said that if she wants her divorce, then she has to give him the child, unharmed. 😲 I just hope that they work it out between themselves.. But great acting by sunita and fahad.. 👏 Cant wait to see what happens next..
Edited by mahwash17 - 13 years ago
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Add me .................

And about Bahu rani i dont watch regulerly but in last night epi they showed ( i used real name not remember play name)
Fahad come back to some business trip and ask her mother about Sunita . Where she is ?

Shagufta Ijaz tell him that us ny hamary izat khak main mila di like stuff.......... fahad is angry and shout to stop this nonsense ........But mom say i am not want to tell you but batana tu paray ga wo maray bhai k saat adhi raat ko rangay hatoon pakri gi hay tum father nay pakra hay......then fahan nahi aisa nahi ho sakta ......... wo aisa nahi kar sakti etc........then her cousion say tum usay jantay hi nahi ho she show some pics of sunita with Nadir ( Ya ur baat hay k pic say saaf pata chal raha tha k sunita is sleeping and this man just to adjust for this one pic )
On the other hand sunita wait for fahad .
Fahad father ask him to go and talk yo sunita bec ham main say kisi ny us ki baat nahi suni but he refuse and say jab ap nay gawahi day di hay tu ab koi bat karnay k liy baqi nahi hay.............. and start us nay maray saat aisa kiyo kia ? wo bewafa thi ...........

Bushra

Mahu34 thumbnail
aww, thank u soo much for the update.. ;) Will add u.. ❤️😊
Mahu34 thumbnail
Made a new siggy:
Have someone watched Bahu rani? I saw a scene from the drama, I think it was episode 37 or something. Fahad and sunita were sitting in the bedroom, and she was sad/angry at his mother, and he said soemthing like: Mein banoonga tumhari deewar.. And then she says: Deewar jo humarebeech hai, woh kabh gire ki? and in that moment he places his hand over hers, and says: Aaj kire gi. 😍 awww, LOVED that scene.. 😳😍😍
shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good siggy mahvish and yeah i saw this scene loved this scene
Mahu34 thumbnail
😉 Hey I have been wondering for a long time, if someone could make a video about Fahad & Sunita.. I think we all would love it.. I would have made it, if I could, but I dont know how to make it.. Hope someone tries, and make one.. That would be a dream.come.true. 😍😍
Mahu34 thumbnail
Hey guys.. whats up... 😛
shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey iam fine how are you and really good design
Mahu34 thumbnail
Im fine.. 😛 hey I have just seen some promos of MAQH and I cant waaait to see the next epi.. YAAAY.. haha.. Oh and also I have seen a promo of a new drama of fahad on Hum Tv.. It was a promo of him, and gooood, he looked goood hehe.. I really want to know what the name of the drama.. I cant find it.. Im really looking forward to know more about it. 😛