Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Sorry, I dont know when it repeats.. 😕 Hope someone else tells..

But guys, chack the first page on the thread.. I have updated it.. Do tell me what u think.. What I should change etc.. Hope u guys like it.. 😉
Edited by mahwash17 - 13 years ago
esrocker thumbnail
hey the first page looks gr8,but id suggest to add sum pix of them 2gether from tair e lahooti,they look gr8 in that and also tum jo milay!!and wkki repeats at 1.35pm on hum(mon-thu)
esrocker thumbnail
where can i find "thora thora pyar" shada??and cud u tell whos opposite fahad and sunita in tht as they r playing bro and sis??
Mahu34 thumbnail
okay, thank u for the comments. do post them if u have something else u want to add.. 😊 And Ill try to look after som pics of them together from Tair-e-lahoti/TJM etc.. And oh, I also wanna see that drama.. do post the link if someone finds it.. 😛
shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah they played bro sis and sunita was paired with faisal quraishi and fahad was paired with ayesha omar and so sorry guys thuis drama is not available on net i am serching it for 2years really but not getting it
shada-Mk thumbnail
wow mahvish fantastic u have done the a great job on page 1 and they have also done a telefilm Life Hai Yaar and what about the member list ?
shada-Mk thumbnail
hey mahvish what about me in member list? and u can use my design of all there dramas they have done togheter if u want to
Mahu34 thumbnail
aww, thank u soo much.. And thank for reminding me about your desing, I will be using that on the page, and will write u donw on the members list..😉
shada-Mk thumbnail
hey guys is anyone watching bahu rani ? if yes then plz can someone tell me whats happening in bahu rani plzzzz
Mahu34 thumbnail

i also want to know what is happening in the drama.. Hope someone tells. 😊