Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh mahvish thanks for the lovely scene it is one of my fav scene of FaNita in Asman Chooney Do i am in love with this scene thanks for sharing
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hehe.. ur welcome.. 😛 hey shaha, do you read fanficts? 😊
Edited by mahwash17 - 13 years ago
shada-Mk thumbnail
sometimes do u read fanfictions?
Mahu34 thumbnail
I do.. hehe, I wish there were some fanfics on Pasha/mehnoor or some other charecters they have played.. aww..
Mahu34 thumbnail
just found a drama Mein abdul qadar hoon on FB.. there are a lot of pictures.. 😛 Really good ones of fahad. he is soooo looking good.. 😉 hehe.. There are one where sunita is there: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=181834638508853&set=a.178960705462913.47302.177555022270148
shada-Mk thumbnail
oh thanks for the link but sorry i dont use facebook
shada-Mk thumbnail
is someone watching wafa kaisi
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHADA

is someone watching wafa kaisi

Hi i am watcing WKKKI

In whole week update !

Alia with husband come to home and stay in mayka bec Sameer want to stay here because of Nida .

He is the person who try to kill Nida .He Love Nida madly in collage days now want to revange because of her marriage with Thamoor.

He always try to talk to Nida and force her to remember thier past .Nida afraid when she watch him.

Nida then tell Thamoor about sameer behavior .Tamoor is engry and tell sameer to dont cross their limits. Two & Three time argument scences between tahmoor and sameer , Nida & Sameer , Etc

Then Thamoor decided to go farm house with Nida to aviod such problem.They both share some good moment .When tahmoor go to make coffee Nida feel some one is there other then tahmoor & Her .
She start shouting and runing to find him but Tahmoor tell its her waham 😕

Then both go inside and tahmoor go to locked all doors and windows .

Phone bell ring and unknown person ( Which definately Sammer ) tell Nida that thamoor is the person who want to kill you and tonight he do this.

Nida is afraid and start running to go back home .Tahmoor check his Gun ........... he liston to someone running vioce and go to check it but shocked to see Nida and start running behind her.

He tell Nida to stop it why you r doing this Nida says i know that you want to kill me .He surprised
and try to convince her but she not believe him.

At end tahmoor caught her she still shouting and loss senes.

But ofter bayhoshi she get back her memory and think her marriage day .

On that day she knows about Thamoor 1st marriage and she decided to leave him and when she leave Tahmoor home some one shot her.

Ofter getting memory she asks Thamoor how i am with you . I leave you ofter ur dhoka.

Tahmoor ask her to listen me at once i explain you every thing but she refuse and go back to her mayka.

Tahmoor is heart broken .

Nida crying infront of her Mom and tell her about Thamoor 1st marriage she shocked.

Nida is angry to Hina marriage with Ghalib .She tell her mom she decided to divorce to Thamoor as well as Hina to Ghalib because whole family involve in this dhoka.

Wafa share with cusion that she is suffring with cancer & he promise her to take care of my parants ofter my death.

Hina also go back to her Mayka. Thamoor , Ghalib , Alia her mother all go to nida house but she refuse to change her decesion.

Ghalib angry at Thamoor bec of spoiling his marraige.

Sorry its to long and hope its helpful & understandable.

shada-Mk thumbnail
thank you so much it helped a lot so much happend in wafa kaisi iam going to start watching it again from this monday inshallah
Mahu34 thumbnail