Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
thank you.. hehe.. :) I really hope that we will soon get to see a FanIta scne.. ❤️
shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ur welcome hey look at this pic

Mahu34 thumbnail
Love it.. hehe.. I have seen it before.. And I love it.. ❤️😛
shada-Mk thumbnail
HEY MAHVISH HAVE YOU WATCHED WAFA KAISI OF MONDAY AND TUESDAY? I HAVNT WATCHED CAN U TELL ME WHAT HAPPEND?
Mahu34 thumbnail
Im not sure, but it was something about Ghalib and his sister, was telling their family that Wafa wasnt wrong, or soemthing.. and she wasnt that bad, as they thought.. And also, Thaimur was telling everyone, that he would give thalak to wafa.. but was then stopped by ghalib and his sister.. That is what i can remember.. Hope that helped.. 😳😕
shada-Mk thumbnail
Salam how are you all hey mahvish how are you next saturday inshallah do watch Mein Abdul Qadir Hun
Mahu34 thumbnail
Yah,, I cant wait.. Im sooo gonna watch it..
shada-Mk thumbnail
Hey mahvish are you watching wafa kaisi i dint watched last week and monday and tuesday's epi can u tell me what happen plz
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHADA

Hey mahvish are you watching wafa kaisi i dint watched last week and monday and tuesday's epi can u tell me what happen plz

Hi,
I am watching and they show last week alia try to run with her lover but failed he stolen all his money and run away but arrested by police.
Alia go to wafa house and wafa told her to say in house you dont want to marrey dad friend son so you come to my house and stay the whole night with me.
In house every one worried and fahad is engry to thier parents to forcefully married to alia and the reason she do this.......Alia come back and say she s with wafa bhabhi and fahad is angry at wafa and said she do this to take a revange to him ..............he decided to divorced her but then alia told truth and explain how she try to portrait wafa bed in front of the family every one engry at her.

On other side Hina confess her love for Galib in front of her mom.
Her mom angry at her but at the end ready for hina & galib marrige.
Now Hina & alia marrige done . Wafa parents demend divorced they want to marry wafa with cousin.
Alia married done by the guy who try to kill Nida in hospital.

No scene of fahad aand nida in this week epis
Hope its help

Bushra

shada-Mk thumbnail
It helped me a lot Bushra Thanks a lot