Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
yeah, Ive watched it earlier.. hehe, so cute.. aww.. ❤️ love them.
shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey mahvish how are you are you watching wafa kaisi? i think in 68th episode there was a FaNita scene but they were just talking about Nida's mother but i enjoyed
Mahu34 thumbnail
Yeah, Ive seen it. I kinda liked it, even though they were just talking about her mother. I was hoping to that he would say something nice/romantic.. oh well, I guess we just have to wait for that. 😛 Hey, did you notice some epis back, where Teihmur was talking to nida, that she had to remember their love etc. and then Nida was having flashbacks of the talk, and I really thoght that she would go and talk to him about it, at least after some epis.. But nothing of that happened. I really hope we see that in the upcoming epis. 😊 Now the storyline is only about Hina-Ghalib etc. - We want more FanIta scene. 👍🏼
shada-Mk thumbnail
Yeah we want more FaNita scenes
shada-Mk thumbnail
hey mahvish i made a design in this pic i put all there drama's pics in which they have worked together have a look hope u like it

Mahu34 thumbnail
OMG. 😛🤗 That is so beautiful.. I loved it.. Actuelly I was also thinking making one of all the dramas they have done together.. OMG, I love it, SHADA.. love it, love it, love it.. You have no idea how happy I am right now.. aww.. Love it, sweety.. ❤️
shada-Mk thumbnail
ohh thanks mahvish u r sooooooooooo sweeeeeeeet ok u also make one than i will also be happy
Mahu34 thumbnail
hahha.. Okay then.. Here you go 😉:
shada-Mk thumbnail
it is really cute mahvish really cute love it
Mahu34 thumbnail
aww, thank you.. ❤️🤗 Have you seen a promo of Fahads new drama on Hum Tv.. I cant remeber the name.. 😊But I think its a bit old.. he looks different. But at the very end of the promo, they show 3 picures/stills of him, in different charecters/looks. I only remeber where he has a lot of beard, and one where he is wearing glases.. hehe.. The one where he is wearing glases, is really great. 😆 the serous look on him, etc. haha, he looks good. 😳