Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey mahvish so good to see you back here iam so happy and yup there was a short but a cute scene in wafa kaisi its not a fantastic scene but nice one on wafa kaisi kahan ka ishq episode 57 here is the link

http://www.friendskorner.com/forum/f202/wafa-kaisi-kahan-ka-ishq-episode-57-a-206717/
Edited by SHADA - 13 years ago
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

aww, thx.. just watched the epi.. and GOD.. I felt so great watching it.. I really LOVE FanIta..πŸ˜› He is so romantic in his dialogs, especially the way he says them, and the intense look he has when he is saying them.. 😳I think I just fell in love with him. ☺️😳 They just made my head go round and is now creating so many fanfics in my head of these two.. haha.. Am I overreacting, guys? πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

shada-Mk thumbnail
no ur not over reacting FaNita are just adorable hey did u made any siggys? if no then when u get time make a siggy on this scene
Mahu34 thumbnail
HAHHA.. U really know me well, dont you? hehe, im making one right now.. Ive god the screen caps of the scene, so im making one now.. hehe, Cant wait to show it you.. πŸ˜‰
shada-Mk thumbnail
i also cant wait to see it and yeah there was another scene of FaNita in bahu rani in episode 18 do watch it
Mahu34 thumbnail
Aww, yeh.. I love it too..Here is a gift for you. I made it just for you.. πŸ˜‰ (More to come, hihi)
shada-Mk thumbnail
oh mahvish thanks for the gift siggys are GREAT WONDERFUL i loved it loved it thanks again i really love FaNita and i will also make one inshallah ur siggys are great
shada-Mk thumbnail
i cant wait to see more siggys
Mahu34 thumbnail
haha, aww, thank u so much, honey.. and "Tum kaho, our mein na manu, Yah kya hosakta hai?".. πŸ˜† here are some more:
shada-Mk thumbnail
oh thanks mahvish u r sooooooooooo sweet siggys are GREAT i love it