Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: muaaz

Hi i am start watching WKKKI dont know about starting but now a days they focus Hina , Saba , Galib triangle.

Wafa leave Fahad ( thaimoor ) house because of sunita ( Not know her serial name ) come back. Sunita dont remember anything not even her Love and marrige with Fahad.

Hina & Galib love each other but Saba create prob for Hina........ Bec she love Galib . Both sister loggerheads and saba try to commit socite but her MOM stop her .Both girl Mom worried what happen between these two but no one tell her the actual reason

Galib Dad fix his marriage with friend daughter but he refuse Big drama in house......

Wafa cousin come back to abroad and he ask wafa to leave Fahad (Thaimoor) but she says she not even think life without fahad.( I think her cousin Love her )

Hina mom told her to tell me what problem between you and saba....... but she says nothing serious........... her mom engry and ask if i found letter i not trust you any more in whole life ............hina is worried.

On the other hand saba tell her Mom about Ghalib come home to meet Hina when they both go to collage .... when she stop hina shes againest her.......... Mom is shocked and ask saba dont tell a lie ....Saba angry and ask her Mom you always not trust me if you think i tell a lie you call hina here and ask her the same question........ Her Mom ask if you tell a lie it not good for you .........and then call Hina ............Drama end.

Sorry yaar i am not posting any update before so may be its not good but hope you under stand

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for the update Great update
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
aww, that was really good. :) thx so much for the update. ;)
shada-Mk thumbnail
hey mahvish how are you are you watching bahu rani? if yes than have u watched episode 8 its a great episode it have sweet moments of FaNita if u didnt watched do watch its great
shada-Mk thumbnail
Salam guys how are you all
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi SHADA me fine . How r U ? I am Bushra.
shada-Mk thumbnail
is anyone watching bahurani here its a fantastic drama yesterdays epi rocked loved FaNita.
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i have not yet but i will start soon tho u are always tellin us that its goos so i will take ur word for it nd watch it when i ahve time :)
shada-Mk thumbnail
Ok watch it when u have time i really like this serial to me its the best FaNita serial after aasman chooney do and tair-e-lahoti iam not sure wheter u will like it or not but i love it
shada-Mk thumbnail
hello guys how are you all
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Aww, thank you so much hun. :) I just didnt have time, to see any seriel, or even time to write in here. So sorry guys. But thank u so much SHADA, u just made my day by saying that there was a FanIta epi in bahu rani. Thx.. :D Can someone tell me what is going on the show WKKKI? Are there any scene of them together? :) plz tell me that there are.. I dont want to hate the drama.. hehe..