Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wafa was not pregnant And taimur HATES wafa woh har waqat wafa se gusse se pesh ata hai but now woh thora acha pesh ata hai wafa se thora sa acha ziada nahin
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yh.. But I also havnt wached any dramaa.. :( But I do want to see Bahu Rani.. Fahads acting in the promos was just.... 😛 breathtaking.. haha.. love his acting.. And SHADA, I only got the same name as you, "FaNita" aww..
shada-Mk thumbnail
So from now on i will call them FaNita
and u know Bahu Rani is fantastic drama FaNita's acting is fantastic yesterday i watched the 4 episodes of Bahu rani FaNita rocked DO WATCH BAHU RANI ITS BETTER THEN WAFA KAISI
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh bhau rani is it a new show nd where can i watch it?
shada-Mk thumbnail
Guys look this
Edited by SHADA - 13 years ago
esrocker thumbnail
hey where did u get dis pic from?
esrocker thumbnail
oh ok,so are fahad and sunita together in sandal too?im not watching it ,if theyr togeher then ill..
shada-Mk thumbnail
i dont know bcoz iam not watching sandal i just watched 1st epi and i think fahad and mona liza are together
shada-Mk thumbnail
is someone watching wafa kaisi? iam really busy cant watch wafa kaisi can some one tell whats happening on wafa kaisi i hadnt watch wafa since 2weeks plz can some one give me a short update plzz
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHADA

is someone watching wafa kaisi? iam really busy cant watch wafa kaisi can some one tell whats happening on wafa kaisi i hadnt watch wafa since 2weeks plz can some one give me a short update plzz

Hi i am start watching WKKKI dont know about starting but now a days they focus Hina , Saba , Galib triangle.

Wafa leave Fahad ( thaimoor ) house because of sunita ( Not know her serial name ) come back. Sunita dont remember anything not even her Love and marrige with Fahad.

Hina & Galib love each other but Saba create prob for Hina........ Bec she love Galib . Both sister loggerheads and saba try to commit socite but her MOM stop her .Both girl Mom worried what happen between these two but no one tell her the actual reason

Galib Dad fix his marriage with friend daughter but he refuse Big drama in house......

Wafa cousin come back to abroad and he ask wafa to leave Fahad (Thaimoor) but she says she not even think life without fahad.( I think her cousin Love her )

Hina mom told her to tell me what problem between you and saba....... but she says nothing serious........... her mom engry and ask if i found letter i not trust you any more in whole life ............hina is worried.

On the other hand saba tell her Mom about Ghalib come home to meet Hina when they both go to collage .... when she stop hina shes againest her.......... Mom is shocked and ask saba dont tell a lie ....Saba angry and ask her Mom you always not trust me if you think i tell a lie you call hina here and ask her the same question........ Her Mom ask if you tell a lie it not good for you .........and then call Hina ............Drama end.

Sorry yaar i am not posting any update before so may be its not good but hope you under stand .

Edited by muaaz - 13 years ago