Frequent Posters

shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wafa kaisi is going really good
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah it is.. im so happy.. YAY.. 😛 Finally.. But did you watch the 43th epi.. Hinas mom cought ghalib and hina together.. oh no.. I hope she dosnt say anything to them..
esrocker thumbnail
hi,did any1 watch sandal on geo?
Mahu34 thumbnail
Ive wathced the first epi.. but Im not sure im gona watch it.. hmm..
shada-Mk thumbnail
hey mahvish did u watched 44rth epi of wafa kaisi taimur is thinkg about wafa and when hina's mom caught hina and ghalib it was hina's dream i dont know why but iam liking wafa and taimur togheter but not more than taimur and nida
Mahu34 thumbnail
Yeah same here.. I got the same feeling when I see them together. but as you said, not more than Nida and Taumur.. :) Im so exceted to see what happends next.. I want to see more scenes with them..
shada-Mk thumbnail
Yeah i also want to see more scenes of them
shada-Mk thumbnail
Salam guys how are you all Have some one watched the new Fahad Sunita Drama Bahu Rani? it started on 18th oct i was so busy i did not watched it and also i did'nt watched wafa kaisi last thursday and and this week have some one watched it? And can some one suggest a name a couple name for fahad and sunita i have one FaNita
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
guys..waasnt wafa pregnant? what happened to the baby??? and WAS she really pregnant? chakkar kya hai yaar yeh taimur does he like wafa or not? :S
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
are u guys watching sandal? :D i m not much of a fahad sunita jodi fan but more of only fahad fan..per sandal has both sunita fahad...fahadddd is acting sooooooooooo good :D and i think i will def. like him with mona liza in this show, though i do not like mona much:P