Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys how r u all doin i havent missed a lot lot of the show can sumone plz tell mw wat has happended so far
shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Iam fine how are you Guys i also missed 2weeks episode of wafa kaisi can someone give me a short update?
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I can. But nothing new happend. Nida cant still remeber anythng, so she wants to keep some distence from thaimur etc. so they dont share a room together. But they also showed that Nida is starting to care about him, waiting for him to come home from his job etc. They showed todays epi that she was ill and he came home, and visited her room , where she was sleeping, but when he was about to go, she grabbed his hand, and they had their "long eye moment" as I call it.. 😳haha.. God, it really feels great seeing that kind fo a scene, after such a long time.. 😛😛😉
shada-Mk thumbnail
thnaks for the update mahvish i watched the 40th episode when ghalib said BHABHI MEIN AAP KA SIR DABAA DETA HOON i found that scene reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeee
shada-Mk thumbnail
Taimur Nida scene was really really cute I want some more scenes of them
Mahu34 thumbnail
See, thats what I was saying.. aww... hehe, Really love ghalib.. cant wait to see more romantic scenes.. hehe..😉 Oh, and Ive found a fb site where thre are some pics of Fahad/Sunitas new drama seriel "Bahu Rani" : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bahu-Rani/114361398579116?v=photos 😊 enjoy.
shada-Mk thumbnail
hey guys did anybody watched 41st and 42nd episode?
shada-Mk thumbnail
Hey guys 1st of all how are you all
I have a great news BAHU RANI is starting from 18th october
i am gonna watch it inshallah what about you guys?
Mahu34 thumbnail
Yup.. Im gonna watch it.. Even though im busy with my school etc. But will try to watch it.. cant wait.. weeee.. :D Oh and yes I have watched the epis.. How I L.O.V.E. ghalib/hina.. aww, they are serously cute.. And the way he gabbed his hand.. awww.. ❤️
shada-Mk thumbnail
I watched 41st episode i love the way nida was thinking about taimur soo cute iam going to watch 42nd and 43rd episodes