Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
where are you all guys dont let this thread go down
esrocker thumbnail
hey,here i am..where r others??
esrocker thumbnail
ppl today i visited fa-sun fanpage on fb,theyve put s0me new offscreens pix of tum j milay...!
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yh, Ive seen those. And I loved the pictures. 😛 YAY for fahad-sunita jodi.. hehe..🥳Did you guys watch todys epi? oh im so excited to whats gonna happen next.. And somehow I loved the scene where fahad come to visit Sunita, and says something about: "woh hai ke humein lift hi nahie karati" soo cute.. aww❤️
shada-Mk thumbnail
thank god finally u guys back to forum i was so worried btw how are you all and iam just going to watch todays episode
esrocker thumbnail
hey theres this new serial 'sanddal' to be aired on geo soon,it has fahd and sunita but guys fahd has been paired wid mona lisa,and sunita wid faisal querishi..!theres an account of faisal q on twitter,i saw sum pix there,it showed the engagement scene of sunita wid faisal but then it was written wid it keh hoga kuch aur!!i hope woh ho keh fahd aur sunita ka pair ho asal mai,this is what i hope but i dont think so:(coz another pic showed fahd and monas wedding!!!!u can check on twitter on 'faysalquraishi'
shada-Mk thumbnail
Hey guys where are you all i miss u all
Edited by SHADA - 14 years ago
shada-Mk thumbnail
did anyone watched today's episode
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys, Been so busy with some stuff.. hehe. And yh I just watched the epi.. and Im really looking forward for some taimur-nida scenes, as she is back at his place. dont worry, "yeh fasle, yeh duriya midt jayenge".. haha, totally filmy dialog.. 😆